High bitrate of Tidal worth it for me?

• Replies:2
Wagz
  • Forum posts: 2

Jul 24, 2019, 8:32:11 PM via Website

I recently paid for the full premium Tidal streaming music service. I did this to get the best audio quality with their lossless HiFi bitrate. I'm thinking I may not even be getting the benefits of the higher bitrate because of the hardware and how I'm using it. I am using it on my S9 plus but exclusively using it with bluetooth. Bluetooth into my car stereo and bluetooth into my Anker Liberty Air earbuds. The earbuds only support basic codec as well.

My question is am I receiving any benefit from the HiFi bitrate ($19.99!) since I'm only using it with bluetooth with car/earbuds. Would say youtube audio give me the same sound ($9.99)

Thanks

SSSUUU
  • Forum posts: 8

Jan 3, 2020, 11:35:47 AM via Website

In fact, you can get an AudFree Tidal Songs Downloader to gain lossless Tidal music for playing on your device. The tool is useful even if you are a free Tidal user. You can reach the AudFree Xmas Promotion Website to know more detail. Nowadays you can get a 20% discount for each downloader.

Helpful?
Spammer Gorden
  • Forum posts: 11

Mar 13, 2020, 3:58:56 AM via Website

If you just want to listen to Tidal music with earbuds sometimes, I think that you may not need to subscribe to the Premium plan on this service. Or you could use an audio recorder like TunesKit Audio Capture to get Tidal music for free. The most important thing is that you can convert Tidal music to your device supported formats for listening without limitation.

Helpful?