Boost Your App Ranking and Help me Cash Out Google Play Cards

• Replies:5
cinamann
  • Forum posts: 2

Jun 28, 2019, 11:55:33 PM via Website

Hi Developers, long story short, a friend of mine who is an executive assistant fell for a scam. She was instructed to buy Google Play gift cards and then send them to the scammer. Luckily she realized it was a scam before giving away the cards but now she's stuck with 10 x $100 ones. As an Apple customer, she has no use of these cards and the store she purchased them from would not offer any refund.

I'm posting this to see if any developer, especially a game developer would work out a deal with me. I know Google probably takes a 30% cut just like Apple does. I'm contemplating if it's possible to use the cards to purchase your app / in-app purchases as a way to cash it out. You can send me cash once Google pays you out. In turn, these purchases will probably help your app ranks higher in the top grossing category. After a 30% cut, we're willing to share 10% with you. So we get 60% back and you get 10% ($100 in total).

The cards are 100% legitimate. They were purchased almost 6 months ago. It only hit me today that we could cash it out in a way like this.

jameselsworth30
  • Forum posts: 11

Jul 3, 2019, 9:45:23 AM via Website

Yes great idea! :D

Helpful?
Roussim
  • Forum posts: 10

Jul 5, 2019, 8:08:38 AM via Website

Thank you for your trick.

Helpful?
cinamann
  • Forum posts: 2