[Game] Idlers And Dungeons - idle incremental RPG

• Replies:2
indiecitizen
  • Forum posts: 1

May 10, 2019, 9:43:06 AM via Website

Hello folks,
i was a big fan of the famous game, Grindquest, an idle incremental rpg and I contacted adam rump the creator of grindquest to allow me to create an evolved version of his game.
the system of idlers and dungeons is based on grindquest with some close variants.

Idlers And Dungeons is an idle adventure game in which you have to automatically hunt monsters to earn experience and gold.
Choose one from several available classes; each has a different set of skills.
The game features realistic animated dungeons.
You can do various quests in each dungeon to earn rewards.
Spend talent point to learn a new skill after you level up; you can always reset these skills by purchasing a talent reset from the shop. Don't forget to sell your loot and unused items to earn more gold.
Once your level is high enough, you can travel to another location to hunt stronger enemies with more rewards.

Mark Deutsch
  • Forum posts: 27

May 11, 2019, 8:42:20 AM via Website

I was a major aficionado of the acclaimed diversion, Grind quest, an inactive steady rpg and I reached Adam posterior the maker of grind quest to enable me to make an advanced form of his amusement.

Smithyy1
  • Forum posts: 21

Apr 3, 2020, 6:13:19 PM via Website

Mark Deutsch

I was a major aficionado of the acclaimed diversion, Grind quest, an inactive steady rpg and I reached Adam posterior the maker of grind quest to enable me to make an advanced form of his amusement.

Yeah, it's great when there are such games since they built our RPG generation that built my own point of view of individual characters that we create. Since there are a lot of different games, I prefer to play in MMORPGs like league of legends, since it gives me a huge boost of lvl for my character for the less money that I wanted to pay on the treatment of the neural system. It called elo-boosters.com and it's best in my opinion...