Seeking the rom, official firmware, or factory image for nuu a1+

• Replies:0
whywhocaresjustme
  • Forum posts: 1

May 5, 2019, 1:47:25 AM via Website

The issues with this phone all started with “Unfortunately, Settings has stopped”, "Unfortunately chrome has stopped", etc, popping up on the screen. All the apps on the phone, pretty much, "stopped". I took out the battery for 10 seconds. Then I pulled out the battery for 10 minutes. After that I attempted to remove the battery, and hold down the power button for sixty seconds. When the messages kept reappearing, I wiped the cache. Finally, I factory reset the phone. Eight to twelve hours later, I discovered the phone hard bricked itself. However, when plugged into a computer, it does show up as media tek usb port com3, and it does show up with use of diskmgmt.msc . I have only found the rom, official firmware, or factory image for the nuu a1 (without the +, which is android 5.1). My phone company will not replace the phone, although this is a known glitch with some phones running marshmallow (hard bricking, after a factory reset). If it matters, I have never rooted a phone, and have no experience with custom roms. I figure I will put the rom, factory image, or official firmware on my sd card, and see if that works.

p.s. android multi tools v1.02b , and Chinese Miracle 2 have not worked. Also, now, without the phone, my doctors etc cannot contact me, and if I am injured somewhere, or attacked by some l*ft driver, I have no way to call for help. ( I am disabled, cannot walk without crutches, and have no motorized chair.)

Thank you

— modified on May 6, 2019, 9:09:28 PM

Be the first to answer