Skateboard Pizza Delivery: Skater Boy

• Replies:6
Gigago
  • Forum posts: 15

Mar 26, 2019, 8:11:52 AM via Website

Drive beautiful Pizzeria Skateboard around the City as a Pizza Delivery Boy!

Get ready for unique pizza delivery idea first time on play store which is Skateboard Pizza Delivery: Skater Boy game where you play as pizza delivery boy and delivered pizza in the beautiful city. This is the skater pizza boy simulator experience for skateboard driving fans who are looking for something new from other pizzeria delivery game.

Explore modern skateboard driving and mega lovely city environment with the help of smooth controls while playing Skater boy pizza delivery simulator. You can deliver pizza on time to the customer and perform amazing challenging stunts like a professional grey skater with your skating techniques. Move skateboard in congested city traffic and beat your opponent pizza delivery bizarre boy.

In skateboard pizza delivery you will have to make sure that people around the grand city get what they ordered in your shop! As a pizza delivery skater boy, find your customer location on the map, start skateboard ride to meet them at certain checkpoints. Do a little bit of detective work and find the customer’s location in the tremendous city street where they’re waiting!

Key Features:

• Play as a pizza skater boy and deliver pizza in the city
• Customize your pizza boy or Skateboard rider as you want
• A wonderful collection of Skateboards & riding helmets
• Realistic traffic system for improved delivery skateboard driving
• Explore modern city locations and deliver pizza in limited time

Your skateboard pizza delivery driver adventure begins now! Ride on your favorite skateboard and beat your rival pizza delivery boy jack to get a new order from the customer. Pick up the phone call to get order while riding on a moto skateboard and delivered pizza package to park in hilly job locations on time by avoiding city hurdles.

Skateboard Pizza Delivery: Skater boy is specially designed for all skateboard game lovers and pizza delivery game fans. Deliver the hot n tasty cheesy pizza with different tasty flavor like a spicy fajita, chicken or pepperoni with extra cheese toppings as ordered by the grand city customers in this pizza skater boy game 2019.

Pizza BMX skateboard rider simulator gives you hot traffic jam missions and skater bike boy deliver fast food in uphill offroad simulator. Earn money and overlook new challenging missions in pizza delivery duty skateboard mtb offroad stunts simulator.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 819

Mar 26, 2019, 10:02:54 PM via Website

Looks like a fun app!

Gigago

Wilout
  • Forum posts: 5

May 14, 2019, 8:59:46 AM via Website

Is it something real? or I am dreaming of something? as i was following the HyperOutdoor skateboard club or blog you could say where I interact with people or trying to improve my skill of skateboarding with HyperOutdoor then a second ago got to know about your pizza delivery skate boy which is too good anyway. now I will share the same with HyperOutdoor peoples.

Gigago

Gigago

May 17, 2019, 4:38:04 AM via Website

thank you

Knocknock Games
  • Forum posts: 4

May 17, 2019, 3:00:09 PM via Website

Interesting!

Gigago

Gigago

May 18, 2019, 3:57:04 AM via Website

thank you

micheal jonn
  • Forum posts: 1

Jun 21, 2019, 2:07:00 PM via Website

Its a very good to make your work according to your fun. If you want to be skillful and want to make skating as you profession then you may join the membership of the HyperOutdoor here you can easily expand your skills because HyperOutdoor also provide the price competitions too to encourage your willing to do something and also help to explore your talent. Go join the HyperOutdoor.

— modified on Jun 22, 2019, 8:09:37 AM