Friendship Wallet. Have you heard of this money making app before? Or any others to introduce?

• Replies:7
Qurious
  • Forum posts: 1

Feb 24, 2019, 4:19:22 AM via Website

Hi everyone , I chance upon this app Friendship Wallet while watching videos on YouTube. It advertise as an ad that can earn a passive income of up to $3k a month ($100 per day). My understanding is that it work the same concept of how free app earn money through ad display. Friendship Wallet display ad in our phone screen lock. Similar to MLM concept, we recommend this app to our friends and they continue to recommend to others up to 4 levels amounting to $100 per day. Does it sounds logical?

I have just downloaded so have not see any money yet. But if you are interested to try please use my invite ID: cancelsays. You can find a video introduction on YouTube.

At the same time, please share some reliable app for passive income as I will be going through a job transition. Thanks all.

Isarens

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 819

Feb 24, 2019, 1:09:54 PM via Website

It sounds like a pyramid scam to me.
But instead of asking YOU for money they are collecting users personal data and selling that data to advertisers.
Question; Have you looked up thier website and read thier privacy policy yet?
You should! And read it very carefully!
In addition, if you ever actually recieve any money from these people I will be supprised!
Right now I'm thinking of a old saying;
There is no such a thing as a free puppy!

— modified on Feb 24, 2019, 1:16:51 PM

IsarensBastian SiewersJames Watson

Deactivated Account

Feb 24, 2019, 1:29:32 PM via Website

I found this review of Friendship Wallet on Google play store.

Read the review by Hon Jun Tan.

James Watson

Deactivated Account

Feb 24, 2019, 1:58:40 PM via Website

Another thing I found about Friendship Wallet .
When you install it in your phone, you are unlocking your device and giving them access to all your files including your contacts!

Go on to play store find this app. Scroll down unroll you find the devlopers .
There you can read everything about Friendship Wallet that they are NOT telling you right up front.

— modified on Feb 24, 2019, 2:02:45 PM

Ashraful99
  • Forum posts: 50

Feb 24, 2019, 8:35:39 PM via Website

Not really. It's first! And, it's actually surprising and a matter concern at the same time when I'm thinking the income - $3k a month ($100 per day) using a free app, it doesn't make any sense to me. The only sentence is spinning inside my head that how it's possible?

Have no interest to in free income ...

James WatsonDeactivated Account

Friendship Wallet
  • Forum posts: 2

May 16, 2019, 6:49:50 PM via Website

Hello everyone,

I am contacting from FriendShipwallet.

First of all it is really great to see so many people interested in our app and the great community of people sharing their thoughts and opinions. I know everyone is looking out for each other and that is really great.

With regards to our app, I understand your concern.  Our app just launched recently and if I were in your position I would be thinking the exact same thing since you want to seriously invest your time in our app and want to make sure you will really get paid for your efforts. If you ask us, obviously we are going to say that it is legit. The real question is why you should believe us.

The reason is because if you think about it from our standpoint. What happens if we don't pay our users. Well, it's simple. Users would start telling everyone that this app isn't legit and we can't make anymore money from the app. If on the other hand we pay our users as promised then they will continue to use our app and we both continue to make money together. You see we need our users as much as you need us. That's why it's in our best interest to make sure that every single person gets paid.

Another thing I want you to think about is if our intention was really not to pay our users and just get the most amount of users and money we can in the shortest amount of time then why would we not give a lot more points or promise even more money so we can get even more users. The reason is because we really intend to pay every single one of you and that's why we only allocate revenue according to how much we earn.

We have also been very transparent about where the money is coming from and how it's possible to make money through advertisements as explained in our videos. A single user cannot possibly hope to earn $3000 a month just watching advertisements on their own because ads don't pay very much. The reason why it becomes possible to earn such an amount through our app is because we are essentially allowing users to become their own mini ad networks to all their team members so you can earn ad revenue from all your team members. Therefore, the bigger your team is the more you can earn.

Finally, regarding proof. I could show you some payments we have made to users as proof but if you think about it that really doesn't prove much. It is easy to fake payment proofs and the transfers could be to anyone so in the end it's still just a matter of trust.

We have over 100,000 installs to date and if we really didn't pay our users you should expect to see lots of reviews about not being paid when they withdrew.

With regards to the review that was shown in this forum, that user didn't receive points from completing a survey. The points from surveys are handled by the survey provider and if a user doesn't get points from it then they just need to contact us from the settings page in the app or click the missing points button to send the case to the survey provider. We are in charge of lockscreen points and you will see that no user are complaining about not receiving that point.

I know you're planning to invest a lot of effort in promoting our app but at the end of the day no matter what we say you will have to take a leap of faith to get started. If I were in your position I'd probably take it seeing that you don't have to invest any money to get started but in the end it's your decision to make.

We are always here to answer your questions and support you if you need any help.

I hope this message is enough to convince you to give us a chance but in the end it's your decision to make.

Let me know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Finally, we are not active on many forums so if we don't reply here in a while you can simply contact us on our website and we'll be happy to answer any questions you have.

Isarens

Shaikh740
  • Forum posts: 36

Aug 2, 2019, 7:10:12 AM via Website

I didn't trust these type of app because is want our personal derails like bank account name, number, IFC code etc.

Friendship Wallet
  • Forum posts: 2

Aug 21, 2019, 9:06:13 AM via Website

Hi

We require your bank details in order to pay our users who want to get paid via bank transfer. You have the option to get paid via PayPal as well and that just needs your email.