Samsung Galaxy S — Sync problem between Galaxy Phone and Tablet

• Replies:2
Ann Carr
  • Forum posts: 7

Jan 22, 2019, 11:51:43 PM via Website

Hi,I have the Galaxys7 phone and the GalaxyTab A Tablet. Both have up to date software installed. Google Calendar, Samsung Calendar, and DigiCal Calendar are installed. Lately, I'm unable to sync my calendars from my tablet to phone, but I can sync from phone to tablet. Entering an event into any installed calendars, they show up in Google Calendar on DigiCal calendar and Samsung calendar on both devices.
The Google calendars on both devices are set up identical. Have placed them side by side and tapped “Refresh”. It's going through the motions but in the end, nothing has happened. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled my Google account.
I have looked at all possible settings. Obviously, I'm missing something. Had this problem once before but can't remember how it was resolved. Maybe the events on the Galaxy Tab A are saved only to the device? If this is the case, I don't know how to change from “saving to device or saving to cloud.” Where would I look for that?
If you have any suggestions, I would appreciate it very much. Thanks in advance.

Ann Carr
  • Forum posts: 7

Jan 23, 2019, 12:07:45 AM via Website

Oops, I just realized that I had posted a similar question before. After that, it started working again somehow. Now, the sync problem is happening again.
In my previous question, James Watson has questioned if I had the "Account Value" correct. I'm not sure exactly how to check on account value.
How do I check the Account Value?
Thank you again in advance for any help.

Helpful?
fixer21
  • Forum posts: 1

Jan 23, 2019, 1:41:59 AM via Website

If you have any problem that would require the services of a professional hacker and you don't know who to contact, Security hacker and professional computer analyst hacking services are now available to ALL customers!

Available Services include:

if you need to improve or better stiill upgrade your security systemm or you want to bridge any security system

i can fix credit card and credit score issues if need be for this, i am capable of fixing this issues

Boost University grades

Boost Credit Scores

Phone Hacking

Hacking private keys of various wallet addresses in Bitcoin accounts

Social Media Hacking including: Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat Hacking (ALL SOCIAL NETWORK HACKING)

Email Hacking

Email extraction from Websites iCloud, iOS and mobile devices

Hack Government Records

Change or Erase criminal records

Erase credit card debts

Bank accounts/Credit cards phishing

Upgrade GPS tracker

Database hacking

MANY MORE hacking services (we have to be discreet here)

Talk to them right now through a SECURELY ENCRYPTED & CONFIDENTIAL CHAT for any inquiries!

EMAIL: trifixblackhat1@gmail.com or text +13048149728

Helpful?