🌙Islamic Ringtones🎵

• Replies:5
Jonny Adams
  • Forum posts: 106

Jan 9, 2019, 2:23:28 PM via Website

🎸🎷 🎹 🎺 🎻 🎼 🎯🎧 💓
Our team proudly presents you “Islamic Ringtones” – an amazing free app for Android™ phones and other devices with the collection of “beautiful Islamic ringtones” that will improve your mood every time your phone rings or you have a new notification! Download Islamic Ringtones and you will immediately get “top 10 Islamic ringtones” as well as 5 additional “high quality Islamic ringtones” that will unlock after five days!

GOOGLE PLAY: Islamic Ringtones

Check out all the features of this free musical app with ringtones → → →
🎸HIGH QUALITY SOUNDS
🎷POPULAR TUNES
🎯FUNNY SMS RINGTONES
🎻BEST MUSIC
🎹FIFTEEN SOUND EFFECTS – 10 unlocked, 5 locked!
🎧SET AS A DEFAULT RINGTONE
🎶 SET AS AN SMS NOTIFICATION OR ANY OTHER ALERT
➰SET AS AN ALARM CLOCK SOUND
🎺ASSIGN DIFFERENT RINGTONES TO SPECIFIC CONTACTS
🎸TAP ONCE TO PREVIEW THE SOUND, PRESS THE SETTINGS BUTTON TO SET IT!
📯EASY TO USE, IMPOSSIBLE TO PUT DOWN!
🌙FULL VERSION, NO EXTRA CHARGES – DOWNLOAD NOW!

Screenshots:

Facebook
Instagram
Twitter

— modified on Jan 9, 2019, 2:25:04 PM

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 2

Jan 10, 2019, 2:15:05 PM via Website

Islam is a system of organized and glorified terrorism. Islam shouldn't be confused with Muslims. Muslims are only humans on whom an artificial belief system has been forcefully imposed. Making them consider themselves as the followers of only true faith of the greater God ("Allah hu Akbar") and its last prophet Muhammad who is the first perfect Man, and should be emulated in every aspect ("Sunnah"). The revelations contained in Quran contain verses which are an outright declaration of war ("Jihad") against non-believers ("Kafir") who are considered inpure. Those who die in this war are soldiers of Islam ("Gazi") and their contribution in converting Land of infidels or impure ("Dar-ul-Harb") to Land of pure ("Dar-ul-Islam)" will be rewarded with fruits in heaven by Allah (72 hoors or virgins). History of expansion of Islam is a blood soaked catastrophe, a painful tale of forceful conversion, genocide, ethnic cleansing, orgy of rape, massacre, pillage slavery and every conceivable horrific act (ISIS - Islamic State of Iraq and Syria is a proof). Before blocking me or removing my comment try to refute on facts and logic. I have done my homework, now it's your turn.

Jonny Adams

Jan 11, 2019, 9:12:08 AM via Website

Respected Ayushamn Singh,

I respect all that you have said. I work as a developer in one of milion companies and I'm not a politician. I'm not really interested in this. I'm trying to make the best and most beautiful applications that people will use and beautify their phones. Thanks again for such a nice and comprehensive explanation!

Best regards,

Jonny (pretty) Adams

starstarwax
  • Forum posts: 3

Jan 29, 2019, 1:35:30 AM via Website

There is another ringtones app that has tons of stuff. It is called Myxer. If you google 'Myxer free ringtones app' it should show up.

They have just about everything under the sun and I think some islamic friendly options as well. My friends and I have used it for years. Definitely would recommend!

Jonny Adams

Jan 29, 2019, 9:23:00 AM via Website

Dear Starstarwax,

I truly appreciate your recommendation and I am glad that your friends and you have found the app you both like. If you have time, I would like you to check our application as well. Hope to hear from you soon. All comments and opinion are welcomed.

Best regards,
Jonny Adams

henna215
  • Forum posts: 15

Jul 18, 2019, 10:31:37 PM via Website

nice one

live.samaJonny Adams