Free Online Screen Recorder

• Replies:1
Barbara Windsor
  • Forum posts: 68

Nov 7, 2018, 4:53:03 AM via Website

Free is required, definitely~ free and online are more convenient for us, definitely~
So, here I'm gonna introduce a free online screen recorder that has some functions which may be charged for fees in other programs:
The recorder is called ShowMore and here's the details you may want to know:
1. First go to ShowMore's website since it's an online tool.
2. It will require to install an online launcher if this is first time we using it. We just need to install it once. And there'll be no need for installation of this launcher after wards.
3. Then click "Start Recording".

1. Then it will begin the recording. The awesome part is, you can marking on the screen during the recording:

2. And the interesting part, it can saved the video as a normal video file or a GIF file:

3. It also allows us to upload the video directly to cloud or social media platform. I think I can use it A lot. (laughing)

4. You can also check out this article to find more free online screen recorders, but so far I think this is the one that stands out. :$

— modified on Nov 7, 2018, 8:19:01 AM

longer
  • Forum posts: 15

Mar 17, 2021, 8:18:39 AM via Website

Surely, there is a big demand for free online screen recorder. We can have many options. However, when it comes to stability, security and professionality, I prefer desktop screen recorder, such as Joyoshare VidiKit(formerly Joyoshare Screen Recorder). It's currently more powerful and has the ability to record videos and audios on PC/Mac in high quality without time limit! I can even spotlight cursor, show clicks, schedule, customize watermark, preset capture area, take snapshots and more.