Which is the Best Photo Editor for Windows ?

• Replies:9
Nisha Joshi
  • Forum posts: 38

Jul 13, 2018, 8:35:04 AM via Website

i am looking for a good photo editor for my family album

bella robey
  • Forum posts: 32

Jul 13, 2018, 11:07:23 AM via Website

Hello! Nisha Joshi. You can use "pixlr" the online photo editor. Most of the professionals are currently using this awesome utility. This is free software for everyone. Hope you will enjoy editing with this amazing editor.

Helpful?
Sorin
Jerry Noah
  • Forum posts: 17

Jul 19, 2018, 5:30:38 AM via Website

Adobe Photoshop CC is powerful.

Helpful?
ChristianPercy
  • Forum posts: 1

Jan 31, 2019, 10:36:56 AM via Website

Free [Blur Background][1] & Blur Camera 2019 is up to show now. Have a look to the rise of 2019 with a free Blur Background & Blur Camera which is entirely FREE just like your MOD version save time and money and explore the world. Blur Background & Blur Camera as all the pervious as well as new modification of 2019 features. What you are waiting for, you’re just one click far.

Helpful?
martin smith
  • Forum posts: 277

Feb 19, 2019, 9:38:28 AM via Website

Use Adobe Photoshop or Pixlr... both are the best photo editing softwares for windows...

Helpful?
Sorin
  • Forum posts: 104

Feb 19, 2019, 10:22:16 AM via Website

Using an online application, you have the advantage of running without having to install a photo editing program. And Pixlr gives you just what you need, simple and fast.

Helpful?
Tiffany Miller
  • Forum posts: 100

Aug 24, 2019, 12:59:47 PM via Website

Adobe Photoshop

Helpful?
marco sarli
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 1,011

Aug 25, 2019, 3:01:55 AM via Website

Online probably Pixlr. If you want something installed on your PC I am a fan of everything that comes from Serif. Reasonably priced, with also free options,low learning curve and as versatile as Adobe

Helpful?
mahran nadeem
  • Forum posts: 74

Oct 22, 2019, 6:48:40 AM via Website

Why use photo editor on windows if you have smartphones and no doubt photoshop is the one the best tool for photo editing but this software is very heavy so I recommend you a very lite version of the app for image editing and background remover:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=image_cut.background.eraser.background_changer.image_cut_out&showAllReviews=true

Helpful?
sophiaaddison017
  • Forum posts: 8

Nov 5, 2019, 8:29:40 AM via Website

Greetings Nisha, you can check photoshop for windows for editing your family photos.

Helpful?