Unlocking Samsung Galaxy S8?

• Replies:4
JohnTerry
  • Forum posts: 10

Jun 21, 2018, 6:15:38 PM via Website

I friends I'm trying to get my samsung s8 unlocked, after some hours of google search and reading peoples review on forums and some people suggested me to get phone unlocked by using unlock code and some people suggested me to get code from safeunlock code I'm sure i'm spelling its name correct. if anyone have idea about this site please leave your review

JohnTerry
  • Forum posts: 10

Jun 21, 2018, 6:18:20 PM via Website

here is link to site maybe that could help you to decide safeunlockcode.com/samsung/unlock-galaxy-s8

Helpful?
seran
  • Forum posts: 5

Nov 29, 2018, 6:02:00 PM via Website

I love to live in a country that all phones can be unlock for free by any carrier, you just need to use the included SIM of that carrier for at least 1 phonecall on that phone and by law they need to give you a code to unlock it. True Freedom <3

Helpful?
Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 819

Nov 30, 2018, 2:27:39 AM via Website

There is a way to unlock your phone yourself. There are many How to videos on you tube explaining how to do it.
And all you need is a home PC to do it.
However some cell phone carriers enter programming to the hard drive that will forbid any other carrier from activating it.
And you cannot erease that programming.
So you may be able to unlock your phone
But no other cellphone carrier will be able to activate it.
My best suggestion is; next time you buy a new device, don't buy it from a cell phone store. Go to a electronics store and purchase a unlocked phone like I did!
Now if I want to change carriers, all I have to do is remove the old sims card and have the new phone company insert thier sims card and activate it!
And unlocked phones cost less, and they don't have a bunch of bloatware apps preinstalled!

Helpful?
klose maggette
  • Forum posts: 12

Mar 15, 2019, 8:12:24 AM via Website

If you had signed in a Google or Samsung account on your S8, it's easy.

Google account -- Find my device
Samsung account -- Find my mobile

Helpful?