How to hire an app development company?

• Replies:28
  • Closed
Michael Jones
  • Forum posts: 3

May 29, 2018, 6:37:52 PM via Website

I would like to know what are the top qualities you should look while hiring an app developer. Budget? Time? location?

Would like to know your perspective as well.

Thanks in advance and have a great day!

PuzzleMaster7
  • Forum posts: 5

May 29, 2018, 11:31:51 PM via Website

The qualities you mentioned are great, but I would also add the reputation of the developer. What projects has the developer worked on before? How many became successful apps? These are just some of the things I would ask before hiring someone.

Helpful?
Jake Clarke
nors
  • Forum posts: 1

May 30, 2018, 12:27:06 PM via Website

Hi Michael,

We can show some real examples for you :) , you can contact us through sales@norsigma.com

Best Regards,
Nors

Helpful?
William Jones
  • Forum posts: 7

Oct 25, 2018, 3:51:02 PM via Website

Hi,

Before hiring an app development company its essential to know the technical background of their developers, their expertise in programming languages for developing your app, development process followed, their previous case studies, reviews about their company etc.

Helpful?
JustinJack

Oct 25, 2018, 4:00:03 PM via Website

In my entire carrier, I have been hearing this question from various customers across the globe and always I have given 1 solution to all and would like to share the same here.

1. Directly contact the top market leaders of the mobile app industry and share your requirement.
  2. Next shall be requesting for the complete detailed understanding of the scope or flow required.
  3. One needs to be sure that their developer has the exact understanding of the flow required for your app and delivers the exact product as per your expectations.

Final shall be reviewing few factors of the company like:

1. Experienced Team: A company having a team of experienced developers and designers can be considered to be trust worthy as it can serve your required purpose.

2. Available Resources: Team of experienced developers equipped with the required resources for integrations and testing is a great combination.

3. Previous Work Done: A company’s trust can only be sustained in the market via previous work done and how good they have done it to achieve the client’s expectations.

4. Client Reviews & Recommendations: This is the last and most important filter which acts as the strongest key factor for making their customers believe that the team is capable of performing the given task.

Helpful?
Sagar Rathod
souro9
  • Forum posts: 8

May 22, 2019, 9:25:59 AM via Website

To be honest, location doesn't matter in today's world. For your budget and time you need to decide your engagement model. Dedicated team model is ideal if you are an Entrepreneur. If your project is small you can go for hourly price model. While dedicated team model has a flexible budget, hourly price model has a fixed budget. You should also check their portfolios. Check their client testimonials.

Helpful?
ericrawn
  • Forum posts: 23

May 28, 2019, 9:40:58 AM via Website

If I want to hire an app developer, I would like to see these qualities in him

1. Look for a developer interested in your business, not just the development. ...
  2. Assess their portfolio. ...
  3. Check client references. ...
  4. Choose someone you can build a relationship with. ...
  5. Don't let price drive you. ...
  6. Think of the whole package, not just the coding. ...
  7. Make design a top priority.
Helpful?
kimduh
  • Forum posts: 14

Jul 30, 2019, 7:11:21 AM via Website

it is easy you need to find It company in your region

Helpful?
indianlancer

Aug 14, 2019, 6:12:35 AM via Website

Hello Michael,

Hiring developer is easy, but choosing best developer or team, well suited for your requirements and to know level of experience to acknowledge your project complexities is very important.

Location: I today's world location doesn't matter, if you hire remote developers, like Indianlancer.com offers to hire best remote developers.

Budget: All it depends on the project scope, if scope you looking is small scale, that can be achieved within $1000 - $2500, if you have big scope, than that may vary upon estimating it.

Qualities: You first look over previous work done and what were the feedback given by the clients on their project development. Because it defines how well the team has performed to deliver solution on business needs.

Case Studies As you go through case studies of various projects done, then you will come to know about requirements, challenges, solution & adoption, and the final outcome. This make more clear about company that you might be looking to hire.

Helpful?
eSparkBiz
  • Forum posts: 107

Aug 14, 2019, 9:02:14 AM via Website

To be able to have a fast, easy-to-use, cross-platform mobile app with an attractive user interface, you will need a competent and capable mobile application development company.

But with the market buzzing with countless mobile app development companies, you cannot settle for some lesser-known, shady, or obscure company which will not be able to do justice with your requirements. You just need to have the best for your business.

So you should ask some questions before hiring an app development company. And questions i.e.,

• What Is Your USP In App Development?
  • Can You Share a Portfolio Of Your Previous Work?
  • Which Industry Verticals And Domains Have You Provided Your Services To?
  • Which Are The Top 3 Geographies, Where You Have The Densest Customer Base?
  • What Is your Approach Towards App Development Process?
  • Do You Support And Provide Optimization Work For Existing Apps?
  • Are You Able To Understand My Business Model And Target Customers?
  • What Are The Implicit Value-Adds You Can Provide Me For My Requirements?
  • What Is The Average Technical Experience Of Your Team?
  • How Do You Go About User Experience And Design Principles In App Development?
  • How Do You Test The Apps?
Helpful?
JohnSpenser

Aug 14, 2019, 2:43:32 PM via Website

I always pay attention to the reviews of a company before hiring.
Thus, I have found Anatalogic. Nice guys and real professionals.

Helpful?
Yulia Ye

Sep 27, 2019, 10:25:22 AM via Website

Of course, you should consider your budget. In the US hourly rates of software developers start from $150 from $35 in Eastern Europe. If you want to save some money - offshore development is a good option.

From my perspective, location isn't a major factor.

And what about qualities of good dedicated developers, here's a good pic from Cleveroad:

• Developers should be ready that they may face a challenge during web or mobile app development and they will need to solve this issue on their own.
  • When managers are abroad, some developers may be hard to motivate themselves to work on the project without a large staff that surrounds them.
  • Demanding developers should always keep in mind that they create a serious product and they are responsible for the quality, so they should keep up with all requirements strictly.
  • Dedicated developers should be pushing to find a problem and solve it as soon as possible and share this information with a team.

And experience also matters! :)

Helpful?
VarshaSolanki
  • Forum posts: 2

Oct 3, 2019, 12:52:01 PM via Website

Whether you have an App idea you want to build or you want to build an App for an exciting business often times hiring a dev house seems like a good option. My goal for this post is to give you the right direction to achieve your goal of building a successful App and a few tips when it comes to hiring the right app development company.

Two Different Segments and The One You Fit In
Often times there are two main reasons that you might want to hire a development company as follows:
1. You have an App idea and want to build it in a good way
2. You have a business and want to reach your prospects or customers through an App

Finding the right partner will add more value in more ways than just development. It helps you to generate maximum revenue for your business. Here are some of the key aspects to hire the right app development company or developer.

• Look for a developer or company who is interested in your business,
    not just the development
  • Check their portfolio.
  • Check client references.
  • Choose someone you can build a relationship with.
  • Don't let price drive you. Make the design a top priority.

In case if you still need help, just go to google and search the name Spaceo Technologies. Once you reached the website just type "How to Hire Best Mobile App Developers?" in the search bar and you will find all your answers.

— modified on Oct 3, 2019, 12:57:01 PM

Helpful?
reedjane
  • Forum posts: 13

Dec 26, 2019, 4:57:52 PM via Website

Nice post, with very interesting information as for me

Helpful?
OpenNepo
  • Forum posts: 10

Feb 28, 2021, 11:04:48 PM via Website

I don't know which software is better yet.

Helpful?
Juliette Parker

Mar 5, 2021, 3:12:04 PM via Website

personally I experienced one company in US which name is Tekrevol. They are provide any kind of app development services, game development, web design and many more.... I share the details of the company contact them. They will help you and may be provide you good services at very reasonable price best mobile app development company.

Helpful?
James
Entony
  • Forum posts: 10

Mar 11, 2021, 3:44:57 PM via Website

If you are looking for developers, I can recommend an article about this topic in Cleveroad blog.

Helpful?
mike jackson
  • Forum posts: 4

Mar 23, 2021, 10:28:11 AM via Website

r u Searching for an app developer? I experienced one company Openxcell. The below list will help you find the best mobile app developers that focus on enhancing your brand’s image and create a space where consumers can interact with your business in a better way.

Helpful?
Puneet Singh Raghav

Apr 5, 2021, 1:16:05 PM via Website

Hire mobile app developers for the best development services from Ongraph Technologies. We are a leading software development company offering services in India, USA, and Canada. We deliver projects on time and offer 100% client satisfaction at cost-effective rates. Contact us to get your perfect app built for scalable, secure and robust app solutions.

Helpful?
Richard Miller

Apr 22, 2021, 6:58:20 PM via Website

Checkout Carmatec

Helpful?
nimble appgenie

Apr 29, 2021, 7:04:59 AM via Website

Suppose you are looking for the best app development software company. Then I will suggest you go with Nimble AppGenie. We are the best software development company.

We have developed several applications like Healthcare, and FinTech, e-wallet applications. Our company has got five stars from Clutch. For more information, you can visit our website.

Helpful?
marvinjwebber

May 11, 2021, 4:44:05 PM via Website

I really love the opportunity to hire a dedicated development team. I worked with different teams, so these are points, that I look at first. First - I look at the age of the company and the. Secondly - portfolio and customer reviews, and not only on the site. And in the third - model of interaction, how the work will proceed and how much it will cost.

Helpful?
Sparx IT Solution

Jul 12, 2021, 12:10:08 PM via Website

To hire a skilled and experienced app development company, you should check their portfolio, past successful projects, and years of experience. This will help you understand that whether the company possesses the required expertise, skills, knowledge or not. If they have developed a similar app in the past, it will significantly benefit you as they have prior experience and learning about the technologies involved. To hire a top-notch mobile app development company, you can search on platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook, or through research sites like Clutch, Glassdoor, etc.

Helpful?
James

Jul 13, 2021, 11:00:52 AM via Website

Hi Michael,

How to Find an app developer for your mobile app project is a tricky task sometimes. It requires special skills and doing some homework before looking for the right app developer for your project. if you have not hired an app developer in the past, it might be a difficult process for you to find the right app developer. Here are some important qualities a developer must have:

1. Strong Background In 1-2 Native Mobile Programming Languages
  2. Knowledge Of Cross-Platform Development
  3. Understanding Of UI/UX Design
  4. Ability To Work On Backend Development
  5. Knowledge Of Third Party APIs & SDK
  6. Knowledge Of Phone Level SDKs And APIs
  7. App Store Knowledge
  8. Strong Qualification Background
  9. Communication Skills
  10. Teamwork

But before you start an app development project, the first document you need is an RFP. A mobile app RFP is widely considered a cornerstone for both client and the mobile development company to establish a clear understanding of your business requirements. To get the most benefit, download a free copy of the RFP template. You can use this template and edit it as per your project requirements.

Helpful?
BiztechCS
  • Forum posts: 19

Jul 19, 2021, 10:58:06 AM via Website

Hiring the right [mobile app development company][1] is an essential component of successful app creation. A wrongfully elected person or a company can cost you much time and money.

For this, you can analyse your future project, their portfolio, finds the mobile developers with suitable Tech-stack, check the developers and IT companies’ experience and services they provide.

Helpful?
thejus34
  • Forum posts: 13

Aug 10, 2021, 2:00:51 PM via Website

Finding the right company that provides excellent service in mobile application development is very important.

Helpful?
Basit Bhat

Aug 11, 2021, 10:27:55 PM via Website

Hi
I am writing my dissertation on the Impact of Popularity on the Evolution of Mobile Apps Based on User Reviews as part of my Master's degree. Pls help me by filling the form & sharing.

forms.gle/CgEdDHYBAok3bCFh9

Many thanks!

Helpful?
Manish Gupta

Aug 23, 2021, 5:13:51 PM via Website

7 Tips to choose the best app development company:

1. Check the portfolio
  2. Check online reputation and feedback
  3. Skilled in multidimensional sectors
  4. How Transparent The Process Is
  5. Delivery Time to market
  6. SEO friendly
  7. Certification and precedence

I have written a detailed article on Manish Software Blog - Mobile App Development Company.

Helpful?