Help with photo upload

• Replies:5
Alison Bouck
  • Forum posts: 3

Apr 7, 2018, 11:44:12 PM via Website

I bought this tablet to use in my business. I'm a field inspector. I take photos and then do an on line report and upload the photos to the inspection company's website.

I am using a micro card in the camera and I was successful in getting the photos onto the tablet....I think. I created an album with all the photos.

All is good I thought. I did the report and got to the part where I upload the photos. I had options. I brought up documents and chose the photos. But even though they all showed as selected, only one would upload.

I looked around for the album itself, but could not find a path to it. I finally uploaded one at a time (only 12 photos) just so I could get the report done and out of my hair.

But seriously, what am I missing? I have an Insignia Flex, running Nougat, if that matters.

James Watson
  • Forum posts: 1,584

Apr 8, 2018, 2:55:00 AM via Website

Do you need some well-known utility app, such as Dropbox, Google Drive, Amazon Drive, One Drive..., to upload photos to cloud storage?

Download size < 0.15 MB. But also accurate enough, ad-free & free.
The minimalist app available on Play Store: https://goo.gl/ws42fN
Blog: https://okblackcafe.blogspot.com Your 5-star is appreciated.

Helpful?
Alison Bouck
  • Forum posts: 3

Apr 8, 2018, 2:25:36 PM via Website

Are you asking me..? The tablet backs up to google drive I believe.

— modified on Apr 8, 2018, 2:26:56 PM

Helpful?
Vinni Calvin
  • Forum posts: 14

Apr 8, 2018, 7:37:38 PM via Website

sync your device with cloud services like One drive or Google drive

Helpful?
Sorin
  • Forum posts: 104

Apr 11, 2018, 9:53:57 PM via Website

I would recommend that you send the report through Google Drive and photos separately, through Google Photos. To know what a photo work (because I understand there are more photos on the same work) then the photos can be grouped into an album in Google Photos, and then it's easier to find out for what work, and so refer, it is.
Sometimes it has happened to me not to get all the photos I've uploaded to Google Drive. I insisted and eventually got all up. But when I used Google Photos, all the photos were taken from the first attempt.
P.S. An advantage would be Google Photos unlimited storage (for photos with a maximum resolution of 16 mega pixels).

Helpful?
Viktor Fallenheart
  • Forum posts: 2

Jun 27, 2018, 8:50:19 AM via Website

Dropbox its the bestprogramm for me, but if you wanna try another ? lets do it(lightbulb)

Helpful?