Whatsapp is extremely laggy

• Replies:6
Noam Tal
  • Forum posts: 3

Mar 18, 2018, 5:00:36 PM via Website

When i enter to the settings and navigate there or to a group on whatsapp the device gets extremely slow and laggy. Its so annoying and i have no idea how to fix that. It was not like this until the last weeks. I tried to reinstall, clear cache, clean the media and some of the massive group chat, and to undo and redo some settings. Nothing seemed to work and i'm eager to solve this as soon as possible because i burly can write anything without a 4-12 seconds lag. I tried to switch keyboard and it did'nt work. Im certain that the problem is in whatsapp because its the only happening there and nowhere else.
I tried to download whatsapp plus just to check if works and it helped just a bit but i still dont want to use it.

Any solution is welcomed.

My device is Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo with android version of 4.4.2.
Thanks!

— modified on Mar 18, 2018, 5:21:37 PM

Fiesta Ajayi
  • Forum posts: 1

Mar 29, 2018, 6:02:54 AM via Website

Please kindly let us know once you find solution to this, as I am currently going through the same issues and annoying is an understatement.

Thank you

Helpful?
Noam Tal

Mar 29, 2018, 4:22:31 PM via Website

i literally did a factor reset to the phone to solve this..

Helpful?
Noam Tal

Mar 29, 2018, 4:23:14 PM via Website

no i dont have any storage issues..i had at least 2 gb availabe

Helpful?
Brianna Castro
  • Forum posts: 17

Mar 30, 2018, 11:46:20 AM via Website

Please kindly let us know once you find solution to this, as I am currently going through the same issues and annoying is an understatement.

Helpful?
Zuzu Hleihel
  • Forum posts: 1

Sep 27, 2018, 5:47:41 AM via Website

Did anyone found a solution??

Helpful?