Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 — Printing Text Messages

• Replies:6
Mike Miller
  • Forum posts: 1

Jan 19, 2018, 1:35:19 AM via Website

How in the heck do you do this.....pulling my hair out.

chayusiro
  • Forum posts: 69

Jan 23, 2018, 11:00:58 AM via Website

Want to Print Text Messages from Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0? I think first you need to extract text messages to computer as a printable file. Then use a printer to print them out from computer.

— modified on Jan 24, 2018, 4:22:27 AM

smalling123
  • Forum posts: 30

Feb 7, 2018, 9:28:44 AM via Website

Hello, you can see this guide, I always print out text messages by using this way, and it is helpful for me, you can try it, and print out your text messages in a simple way.

— modified on Feb 8, 2018, 3:09:01 AM

deveauwelle32
  • Forum posts: 26

Feb 8, 2018, 2:46:27 AM via Website

You can transfer the text messages on the computer firstly, and then link the printer to print out text messages. Justconnect the phone with computer, and then you can quickly get out the text messages.

— modified on Feb 9, 2018, 3:59:49 AM

Steven
  • Forum posts: 118

Jul 17, 2019, 9:49:32 AM via Website

You need move text messages from Samsung Galaxy Note to computer first.To reach it,you could use MobiKin Assistant for Android App/Program.With this tool,you can plug your Samsung into computer,then transfer the needed moved messages or transfer messages in a batch.

Cora
  • Forum posts: 46

Apr 16, 2020, 8:26:57 AM via Website

Samsung Cloud Print, it is a Samsung App which enables user to print files from mobile phones directly.Download it from Google Play Store,and activate the printer.

Another way is to transfer your text messages from Samsung to the computer first, and then print them out from the computer.Samsung Backup is a great tool that can help connect device to computer and transfer text messages directly.

Both methods are effictive and safe,just choose the prefer one.

Menka K.
  • Forum posts: 13

Sep 18, 2020, 5:26:55 PM via Website

You can take the screenshots of your text conversation and print them off using your wireless printer. But the print quality wouldn't be great if you print these screenshots on a A4 paper. I needed to print few text conversations from my Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and I followed these instructions to print them with date and time stamps. This seems to be the only app working with the latest Android devices.

Edit: Sorry I didn't realize it is a 2-year old forum topic.

— modified on Sep 21, 2020, 12:26:46 PM