Samsung Galaxy S5 — Trying to Root my phone per your instructions.

• Replies:6
Sue
  • Forum posts: 2

Nov 27, 2017, 1:43:52 PM via Website

Morning! When I try to link with your site, via the link you emailed to me, I am receiving an Internal Server Http 500 error. Are you guys just waking up??? Not sure where u are located... I have downloaded the specified app in your instructions, but; it doesn't have a link to root my phone? Can you provide me any help in moving on with these instructions with a root link? Thanks very much in advance for your help! Looking so forward to getting the software installed and operating on the phone!
Oh on the Android toolkit would I just click on "Gain Root"? Thanks again!

Bastian Siewers
  • Forum posts: 9,729

Nov 27, 2017, 3:40:58 PM via Website

Hi Sue, welcome to AndroidPIT! :)

first of all, which email are you talking about?

And which article are you talking about?

Sue
  • Forum posts: 2

Nov 27, 2017, 10:24:16 PM via Website

Thank You!
Of course, now I can not locate the document I did a search for and saved!!

I performed a search and AP showed up. The document gave instructions on how to remove applications from your cell phone by installing ADB and the steps. It instructed the user to install a "root" program" for their phone on their laptop. My phone is a Samsung Galaxy 5 and the instructions were for a G6 or G7. They were fantastic step by step instructions. Now that I have lost what had been saved..... Now teaches me to always print.

Does this sound like a familiar document, I hope!
Thanks much for your help,
Sue H.

Jasmerger
  • Forum posts: 9

Nov 28, 2017, 1:29:03 AM via Website

Can you recommend some good tools to root?

David G.
  • Forum posts: 7

Nov 28, 2017, 2:05:41 PM via Website

Here ya go. Happy rooting. ;-)

forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2696537

tony williams
  • Forum posts: 47

Nov 28, 2017, 7:22:20 PM via Website

Downloads ad KINGOROIT on windows PC or laptop and follow instructions good luck

Ganskkerty
  • Forum posts: 10

Dec 1, 2017, 4:22:50 AM via Website

Well , not matter how to root your Samsung phone with tool, before you doing it , you need to backup all the data of your Samsung .this is most a common problem , after the root program is completed , some data save phone may be lost .