App suspended from mining crypto currency

• Replies:7
Reuben Lowe
  • Forum posts: 2

Nov 21, 2017, 2:59:53 AM via Website

Hi guys. This is my first post. Please help.

I received an email this morning which is legit because the same happened to my website with Malware last week.

This is what GooglePlay said
“Hi Developers at Mindful Creation,

After review, Mindfulness: Art Of Being (L), com.triapptech.completemindfulness.lite, has been suspended and removed from Google Play as a policy strike because it violates the Device and Network Abuse policy. Your app is mining cryptocurrency without prominently disclosing this behavior to users.”

Please help. Any advice at all?

Is there a number where I can speak to a human being?

The system keeps rejecting me for support as it stops at the fact that this is in my app, as though it was my intention.

Thanks so much I’m advance guys :)

Sawischa
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 2, 2017, 11:12:09 AM via Website

Had the same issue: My app was suspended because of mining cryptocurrency.

You have to make an appeal where you have to explain why your app does not violate the Google Play policy.

I was successful with my appeal ;)

youscribe

Reuben Lowe
  • Forum posts: 2

Dec 2, 2017, 11:46:11 AM via Website

Thank you for responding. I’m hoping it will be okay. I initially resubmitted too soon after they suspended mine and so the malware from my website was still registering as still being there, even though it wasn’t anymore

I wanted to know if two failed submissions would result in termination. Anyway, still yet to do the second appeal. They removed my app after suspending it, a few days ago and I’m going to do that new appeal now.

Mesko Bilky
  • Forum posts: 3

Feb 12, 2018, 4:09:19 AM via Website

Thanks for your this comment. I had the same issue and I don't know how to solve. Now I know what I should do. Thanks again.

Henderson

Feb 14, 2018, 12:02:29 PM via Website

Hey Sawischa,

I have the same problem!
My app does not mine cryptocurrency, and yet i got suspended.

Can you please give me some advice??
What did you wrote in your appeal?

How can i prove that my app doesn't Mine???

Thanks

KlaraJWill

Jul 17, 2018, 5:12:40 AM via Website

All advice about bitcoin can be found here paybis.com/buy-ethereum-with-credit-card/.

youscribe

Jul 19, 2018, 5:50:48 PM via Website

Hi Sawischa,

How do you explain that your app does not violate the Google Play policy ?

I have the same issue and I don't know how to explain why my app don't mine... :/

Thanks

Andrewery
  • Forum posts: 25

Jan 25, 2021, 11:22:07 PM via Website

I never had such a problem, so I cannot advise you on something specific, but I would recommend contacting the company where you bought the miner from