The Best Youtube Video Downloader for Android

• Replies:7
Paula
  • Forum posts: 4

Jun 8, 2017, 5:03:15 AM via Website

Hi everyone! Do you like watching videos on your phone? Have you ever had the experience that you found your favorite video but you had no way to download it?
Here I'd like to recommend my favorite video downloading app. It is called Trumptube.
Here's its screenshot:

Trumptube is an application for downloading videos from websites or video apps to your Android phone. It is compatible with most sharing and mainstream sites and apps. It is able to manage multiple downloading tasks at a time. Since there is no need to wait, it can help you to save a lot of time. You can also watching the video online while you are downloading it. All in all, it is easy, simple and convenient to use.
You can search it on Google and learn more about it through its official website.
Hope it can help you!

SorinDeactivated Account

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 23

Jun 12, 2017, 4:10:16 AM via Website

Thank you for sharing

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 18

Jan 28, 2019, 7:51:54 AM via Website

Normally I'm using now the VidMate apk on my Android device. With this app, I can watch online movies, drama, and series. Even When I wish to download to a video from the YouTube that I use it. Via this VidMate downloader, I can download videos and audios with any format like HD, MP4 or MP3.

Anyway, I will test this TrumpTube app on my phone...

— modified on Apr 1, 2019, 7:30:14 AM

Sorin

iphone.theme
  • Forum posts: 17

Jan 28, 2019, 1:22:35 PM via Website

Really nice apk, I was looking for this ^^
Do you hav any else nice apk to recomend? :)

Sorin

Sorin
  • Forum posts: 104

Jan 28, 2019, 2:02:14 PM via Website

As a rule, on my phone I just watch videos on YouTube, I did not need to download them. For PC it is quite different. But it's good to know that Trumptube is dedicated to do this!

kingofjungle
  • Forum posts: 11

Mar 21, 2019, 3:42:58 AM via Website

Yeah, i used Trumptube once from apknite store, but it took too long to download a video. so i came back to the original one, downloading it in pc then transfer it to phone via SDcard

Sorin

Chatmoresley
  • Forum posts: 15

Apr 30, 2021, 2:17:42 PM via Website

Thanks for your kind sharing. But I prefer to use Joyoshare VidiKit to save YouTube videos on my PC. It is much more convenient I think. I can use it to save any part of a video in 1080p with no watermark, which is very important for me. Sometimes I will also use it to download online movies.

martin smith
  • Forum posts: 277

May 3, 2021, 6:56:41 PM via Website

Thank you for this, this was really helpful.