HTC One M9 stuck in bootloader with no other option

• Replies:7
El_Capitan
  • Forum posts: 2

May 9, 2017, 1:41:22 AM via Website

Hello,
I have a HTC ONE M9 from A1 Austria that I bought 18 months ago. It was working fine until 2 months ago after I charged it (I shut it down before charging). When I started the phone, it immediately showed the bootloader without any reason. The configuration of the bootloader is this:

* Software status: Modified
* Locked *
S-ON
Security Warning *

When it happened I selected boot to recovery mode and tried factory resetting it (I wiped cache partition too) but without success.... it still started in the bootloader. I let the phone rest.

I tried to fix it again today but unfortunately it got worse for some reason. Now I'm really stuck in the bootloader with no other option. Everytime I try to get in recovery mode or download mode it fails. Here are some pics illustrating my problem:image

adb commands doesn't work although HTC sync manager recognizes the phone. When I enter adb devices it shows me an empty list. Surprisingly fastboot commands work. I was able to get some information about my device but it seems like there is hardly any piece of software installed since I it has neither CID nor MID. Also it has no baseband and bootloader version. The only info that I can get is its Serial number. Here some pics:

The fun thing of the story is that I didn't even try to root the phone or unlock the bootloader. I bricked an HTC ONE mini in the past by trying to do so. I just put it to charge...

So that's it for now. Excuse me for this long text but I think the problem I have is rather uncommon so I had to describe it xD

So my question is: Could someone guide me (I am a noob at everything technical when it comes to android) step by step till I have a functioning phone back please?

Looking forward for all your answers :)

Deactivated Account

El_Capitan

May 18, 2017, 7:58:55 PM via Website

Yeah its a shame. And no I dont have any backup data. But that doesn't matter. Only worthless files and apps. Any Idea how I could fix it or my problem is too unique and nobody knows and it is screwed?

Thx in advance :)

Deactivated Account

Mark Stone
  • Forum posts: 1

Jan 28, 2018, 3:43:09 PM via Website

Exactly the same problem.. any ideas how to fix it?

yeffrin vega

Mar 20, 2018, 3:17:32 AM via Website

tengo el mismo problema me paso lo mismo y aun no eh podido solucionarlo eh tratado de arreglarlo con metodos distinto y nada

yeffrin vega

Mar 20, 2018, 3:24:31 AM via Website

Hi, if I wanted to ask if I could solve the problem with the HTC ONE M9, I have the same problem

Laci Steinbach

Apr 29, 2018, 12:17:02 PM via Website

Hi,

Same problem here :/
Do you know any solution?

Taei

Nov 23, 2018, 8:34:26 AM via Website

bricked nand
si vous avez utiliser le commande "getvar all " et elle donne comme dans le cas ci-dessus (image 4) donc probleme hardware " nand " ou autre composantes

— modified on Nov 24, 2018, 7:05:12 AM

Carrireiman

Jun 11, 2022, 4:30:35 PM via Website

Press and hold the VOLUME UP button while powering the phone on. Continue holding the VOLUME button while the phone powers on, and then release the VOLUME button when you see a screen with an Android robot. Press POWER and VOLUME UP buttons at the same time. You'll see the Recovery screen. For more information also see ttps://10eloto.com/