[New Game]Color Up! (Need help and advice!)

• Replies:4
Firsin Michael
  • Forum posts: 7

Apr 26, 2017, 5:17:15 PM via Website

Hi Guys!:) Recently I finished work on my game and now I want to show it to you! I hope it will give you a lot of fun and just help to kill time! :D

What game is this?(lightbulb)
The game is a dynamic arcade platform. The point is that you need to press on the colored poles in time to flip yourself up collecting points / coins / buffs!

What is there in it?(lightbulb)
In this game you are waited:
* Platform-Arcade will improve your reaction, agility and much more!
* Interesting gameplay with nice design
* Customization system for the player. Skins, effects, background and music!
* A very large number of modes, events that will always be added
* Records and Achievement System

We often update the app by adding more and more fun things. Soon, will be added new game modes that radically change the gameplay! These days you can get unique interfaces!

Download:
play .google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.oxpanagames.colorup

Screenshot:
image image image

Thank you for everything! I await your suggestions and feedback! The best players will receive awards from our team! ^^

Have a nice day!:D

Firsin Michael
  • Forum posts: 7

Apr 26, 2017, 6:20:50 PM via Website

I hope for your advice!

Xeplayer
  • Forum posts: 11

Apr 26, 2017, 10:23:57 PM via Website

Welcome to androidpit.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 19

Apr 27, 2017, 4:18:53 AM via Website

Hello, guys!

I have searched your app in Google Play and found that the ranking of your app is not high enough, and there are many other similar games in Google Play, which means that you have to face a big challenge to improve the ranking of your app. Through comparing your app with the other competitors' game, there are some tips that I want to share with you at below:

1. title: if you want to get your app featured in Google Play, you have to design a special title so that get more potential audiences. In terms of your situation, you should add a subtitle to introduce your app function and features clearly.

2. icon: icon serve as the first factor that be noticed by audiences, you have to create an attractive and appealing icon to leave a deep impression to audiences. As your app is the game about color, you have to make the interface of your app looks more vivid. The color of your app is too dreary, I suggest you use the light color to optimize your app icon.

3. screenshots: your app screenshots can include the valued information of your app. You have not to add all the interface of your app in the screenshots. Instead, you can add some the screenshots of reviews and ratings of your app to show the quality of your app.

4. keywords: if your want to get a higher rank in Google Play, you have to optimize the value of app keywords. As I have mentioned above, you can add some keywords in your title and subtitle to increase the exposure rate of your app. Indeed, you can add the keywords in your description and reviews.

Hope these methods can help you a lot and good luck! Actually, these tips are the main content of ASO(app store optimization), if you have any problem about it, please feel free to contact me! Of course, you can also collaborate with a reliable app store optimization company(ASOTOP1) to help you.
· Email: business@asotop1.com

Patel Ani
  • Forum posts: 4

Apr 27, 2017, 8:21:14 AM via Website

i like this android user game