Whatsapp Messages recovery issue.

• Replies:6
Gul Hameed
  • Forum posts: 1

Apr 16, 2017, 10:06:45 PM via Website

Hi,
I'm having a serious problem while recovering messages in whatsapp. Let me explain what exactly happened, My phone was lagging a lot. I backup my whatsapp data to: gul200hameed@gmail.com. So I decided to reset my android device using recovery mode by combinations of keys. After the successful reset, I fed in my google account at startup: gul20000hameed@gmail.com, then I happened to install whatsapp from the Google Playstore. I inserted my phone number i.e., +966570192024. There was no backup option shown and it logged me into the main whatsapp chat screen. I was depressed for no chat backup. I searched everywhere until I came across the backup option showing "Last backup time: Never". Fool me, I pressed the same button showing: "Last backup time: Never". Then, OMG! nothing happened. No back up or what (was being an idiot.)
I came up to know that I haven't yet added my second account i.e., gul200hameed@gmail.com, through which I last backup the messages. I tried reinstalling the app, now a backup screen appeared showing only 10KB of data. But the original size was nearly 200MB before I was being foolish to press that button showing: "Last backup time: Never". I'm seriously so depressed and having so much stress upon this situations. I had my Girl Friend's old messages in this account. They are part of my life. If they are gone, I will be left stressed out for rest of my life. Please Help. Excuse my English. :')

Account that lose messages: gul200hameed@gmail.com
Last deleted whatsapp: 16th April, 2017.
Messages lost: 16th April, 2017.
Device: Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 GT-S7582

— modified on Apr 16, 2017, 10:13:57 PM

J.YO
  • Forum posts: 11

Apr 17, 2017, 3:44:27 AM via Website

The problems you have solved?

Christy Paul
  • Forum posts: 29

Apr 24, 2017, 10:00:15 AM via Website

Your deleted data might be on the Android phone internal memory or sd card. It is mostly straight forward to restore data if you had data on the sd card. This would be same as restoring from laptop hard drive. One of the things you need to do remember when you try to restore data from Android phone is you should not create or copy new data on to Android device, this might overwrite your lost data. Also, you need to recover data to separate drive or location if possible.

You can retrieve deleted WhatsApp messages from Samsung Galaxy S like this:
1. Do not save any new files into the memory card of your phone.
2. Connect it with computer. You should see memory card shown as a drive letter (like H in My Computer.)
3. Download FORecovery Android Data Recovery into your computer.
4. Install and open the program, select your memory drive, and click 'Start' button to start scanning process which will find your files.

HerryPotter
  • Forum posts: 12

Jul 29, 2017, 12:26:09 PM via Website

Dear, if you have used google backup and restore, you can recover your whatsapp as soon as possible. But if it doesn't, you can try Doctor Telephone, it can help you to recover whatsapp messages from Android with several steps.

mindy cheung
  • Forum posts: 4

Aug 25, 2017, 8:02:56 AM via Website

hi, your problem solved?

mindy cheung

Aug 25, 2017, 8:08:04 AM via Website

data recovery tool can help you.

mindy cheung

Oct 27, 2017, 9:27:34 AM via Website

Gihosoft data recovery freeware can help you get back whatsapp messages.