Huawei Ascend G525 — Is my huawei p10 battery faulty or normal?

• Replies:7
Greentruc
  • Forum posts: 2

Apr 16, 2017, 11:01:59 AM via Website

Screen brightness : 50%,only mobile data, wifi, location on ( regular not high sensitivity )

The longest On screen time i lasted was 6 hours ( almost no standby time, that was the first day i bought the phone ) only browsing and downloading apps. 6 hours and battery died.

Yesterday night, 4 hours on screen time, browsing and video recording for 20 mins then phone died.

This morning :Battery is at 80%, 1 hour on screen time, no standby time.

Now : Battery at 15% , on screen time : 4 hours. Last full charge was 12 hours ago, picture taking and browsing,

Since i bought it, it seems like i can never squeeze a full day of use ( i usually use it heavily ) and i genuinely don't know if the battery is normal or faulty. I don't want to take it to service and wait for 2 weeks only to hear " the battery is great, the battery life you want doesn't exist "

Advice would be appreciated! Thanks !

Shankar Prasad Nandi
  • Forum posts: 27

Apr 16, 2017, 12:54:46 PM via Website

Your battery is perfectly okay, Greentruc. That is the average Android time. With heavy use, you should think of carrying a power bank.

Greentruc
  • Forum posts: 2

Apr 17, 2017, 9:26:45 AM via Website

Thanks so much :) this makes me feel better :)

Tech2Post
  • Forum posts: 5

Apr 17, 2017, 6:17:41 PM via Website

i have a advice for you..!!

Please avoid to use battery saver apps. because there are many fake apps which is not good for your phone

they can also steal your data and other information without your permission.

So please avoid unwanted applications.

Kemi Salahu
  • Forum posts: 4

Apr 17, 2017, 10:32:15 PM via Website

Install greenify from Google playstore. It helps in maximizing your battery usage.

Christy Paul
  • Forum posts: 29

Apr 23, 2017, 4:48:40 AM via Website

I am afraid you have to send your phone to service center and test your phone.

Nuno S.
  • Forum posts: 13

Apr 23, 2017, 2:48:43 PM via Website

why would you say that? It looks normal to me

choppia
  • Forum posts: 6

Apr 24, 2017, 11:33:44 AM via Website

Hello....
If your phone is under warranty then send it to care centre for battery repair. If it out of warranty then fix it yourself with the help of Huawei P10 Plus Manual- guideusermanual.com/product-name-p10-plus-manual&po=669458&lang=English