HOW YOU CAN IMPROVE THE SPEED OF YOUR ANDROID DEVICE

• Replies:3
Endive Software
  • Forum posts: 14

Apr 10, 2017, 8:21:08 AM via Website

Android phones and tablets would have surely gained your attention at one point or another, whether you are a tech-savvy person or not. Owning one makes you feel connected and in-the-loop.
Here is a list of some simple steps you can perform to make your Android device perform faster:
1. Perform an inventory of your apps
2. Clean up your Files
3. Refrain from using live wallpapers
4. Use widgets only when required
5. Check for updates

When you hit the home button or launch a new app, it takes what seems like an eternity to switch to the new task or back to the desktop. Maybe your device has become so slow that letters appear a second or two after you type them.
Speed Up Your Android Phone in Under 5 Minutes-
Clear your App Cache
Disable Bloatware
Increase Chrome's Memory Limit
Disable Animations
Disable Lock Screen Animations

Андрей Довиденко
  • Forum posts: 15

Apr 11, 2017, 5:55:44 AM via Website

It doesn't help me(

xiamia
  • Forum posts: 98

Apr 12, 2017, 8:06:51 AM via Website

Usually, to improve the speed of Android device, we can delete unwanted files or junk files from Android device to free up space on it. With more space saved on your Android device, the faster it will run.

— modified on Apr 13, 2017, 5:04:54 AM

prasanna
  • Forum posts: 39

Apr 17, 2017, 11:16:30 AM via Website

I wanted to know really whether there is really an app that can solve this problem of speeding up our phone. There are some apps available on Play store but I'm not satisfied, I do not really whether these apps clear up the space, it shows inside the app, but over a period of time, these apps makes our operating system very slow and eventually we will throw the mobile and buy a new one.