Kids Learning Game | Fun Learn : Most popular android game for kids

• Replies:12
  • Answered
Methew Bond
  • Forum posts: 88

Apr 7, 2017, 5:32:45 AM via Website

Gone are the days, when the Preschool and Kindergarten kids are made to learn math and hone other skills with classroom teaching using pen and paper.Welcome to the new generation where mobile apps like- Kids Fun Learning Game have transformed the math learning from classroom to the home.

Kids Fun Learning Game is one of the outstanding game that helps parents to make their toddlers learn basic math like- number tracing, counting, number comparison and more in a fun and boost up their brain IQ at home.

The amazing graphics, beautiful colors, fantastic animation, and excellent background music make the gameplay intriguing and the kids inquisitive to learn.

Take a look at the mesmerizing features:

• Sequence making: Sequence creation game to help children identify the repetitions and missing number
  • Number tracing: Tracking the numbers with alphabets to quickly learn about the numbers
  • Find the missing: Game to find the missing number to increase the memory power
  • Counting: Empower counting skills with objects counting in the pyramid
  • Numbers matching: Enhance numbers matching and counting skills with dice figure
  • Number comparison: Greater or lesser number comparison with sea saw pictures
  • Pair making: Drag the correct number below the stickers hanging on the tree for pair making
  • Incremental levels: Different levels are set to start from easy to difficult one
  • Follow standards: Perfectly synced with kindergarten math curriculum

Wow! So many games in one game. It’s a complete package for Toddlers that lets them learn numbers by playing with numbers and help in Brain IQ Development.

Download Link: Play Store Link App Store Link

Excited to download the game? Install the cool Kids Learning brain game now.

— modified on Apr 7, 2017, 5:35:48 AM

brenda john
  • Forum posts: 1

Apr 11, 2017, 9:46:52 AM via Website

I love this ABC game. I also get the list of learning apps that make the fun for your little ones.

Methew Bond

Apr 12, 2017, 9:23:13 AM via Website

Thanks, @brendajohn for your feedback. Hope our game will make the top of your list for learning apps.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 19

Apr 13, 2017, 4:57:47 AM via Website

wow, I love this game. It has an beautiful interface and is an useful tool to help children learn the numbers. I will install it later.
If you want to get more installs or get more revenue from your app, you have to promote your app with effective methods.I am working on app store optimization, if you have any problem about it, please feel free to contact me!
· Email: business@asotop1.com

Xeplayer
  • Forum posts: 11

Apr 13, 2017, 11:17:22 AM via Website

Funny learning app.I really love it.

Methew Bond

Apr 18, 2017, 2:17:08 PM via Website

@Xeplayer

Thanks for your feedback on our game.

Adams Clark
  • Forum posts: 6

Apr 19, 2017, 1:33:12 PM via Website

Hi Methew! I mostly love this kind of educational app and must play your game.

Methew Bond

Apr 19, 2017, 1:40:52 PM via Website

@Adams Clark

If you like educational games and app, then you should watch our developer pages, here you can see lots of popular kids game and app that made by us. Here is the link:

Play Store Page

— modified on Apr 21, 2017, 5:30:28 AM

Adams Clark
  • Forum posts: 6

Apr 19, 2017, 1:43:41 PM via Website

Thanks Methew for your response.

Zahra Batool
  • Forum posts: 10

Aug 4, 2018, 10:04:22 AM via Website

Nice application for kids

Ericia Johnes
  • Forum posts: 2

Aug 17, 2018, 1:10:31 PM via Website

Great app you have discovered. With such apps, kids can enjoy as well as learn something new in a funny way.

Campuzano85
  • Forum posts: 1

Jun 3, 2021, 7:58:35 PM via Website

Sometime it hppns

— modified on Jun 3, 2021, 7:59:40 PM

Ieuaa
  • Forum posts: 19

Jun 6, 2021, 9:20:47 PM via Website

It's great, it's really very interesting