• Replies:12
Avarez Jerrold
  • Forum posts: 1

Mar 21, 2017, 10:43:01 AM via Website

can i use itunes to transfer songs to HTC

Mona
  • Forum posts: 11

Mar 21, 2017, 10:46:06 AM via Website

Find your Music folder in the left-hand column, then go to Music > iTunes > iTunes Media and right-click on the Music folder. Left-click on Copy to add the Music folder to your clipboard. Connect your Android smartphone to your computer using the USB cable. If an autorun box appears, choose open folder to view files.

xiamia
  • Forum posts: 98

Mar 23, 2017, 7:18:35 AM via Website

Usually, you can get all your needed music files into one place - iTunes media folder, then upload the music files to your HTC phones with a simple Android assistant program. And you can use mobile phone transfer tool to transfer music files from iPhone to Android via USB connecting cord on computer.

— modified on Mar 24, 2017, 3:56:59 AM

manasfer

Mar 23, 2017, 2:17:33 PM via Website

Sure ,you can connect your iPhone and Andorid phone to computer , then turn on the transfer tool to transfer the music,

Mancentry

Mar 27, 2017, 3:45:44 AM via Website

I think it's dangerous

Jamncs
  • Forum posts: 14

Mar 27, 2017, 5:37:49 AM via Website

There is more free ideal to transfer music from iphone to android

York Johnson
  • Forum posts: 10

May 4, 2017, 4:49:06 AM via Website

Do you mean you want to transfer songs from iTunes to HTC directly? I think the best way is downloading the songs to your computer first, then you can copy to your HTC. Or you can use some tools to do that. Like FonePaw Mobile Transfer or TunesGo, you can easily transfer songs to HTC with simple steps.

Barbara Windsor
  • Forum posts: 68

Jun 19, 2018, 11:24:02 AM via Website

dont think it's a good idea, there are so many tools you can use and they are easy to operate. iTunes won't be the best choice

Ceciclia Garcia
  • Forum posts: 44

Jul 2, 2018, 9:09:12 AM via Website

You could using double twist to transfer iTunes Music to HTC.

As one of the finest ways to interface between iTunes and Android, this software is able to connect with its desktop counterpart to sync your music (and other stuff) over USB just like iTunes. In using this app, you need to make sure that both devices must be connected to the same local area network (LAN) for AirSync to work. Now, after downloading this application, follow the below step-by-step guide to transfer iTunes music to HTC:

Install and run the DoubleTwist app on your system.

Click on Library and then import iTunes playlists to your iTunes library.

Get HTC device connected to the computer using a USB cable.

Drag the playlist to your HTC phone in the "Devices" panel and start the file syncing process. Finally, just wait for the process to get completed within a little while. And then you will have access to iTunes music on HTC phone.

— modified on Jul 4, 2018, 11:44:06 AM

Stephanie
  • Forum posts: 9

Aug 6, 2018, 8:49:45 AM via Website

you need a converter.

Joshuash
  • Forum posts: 2

Dec 22, 2020, 4:12:03 PM via Website

xiamia

Usually, you can get all your needed music files into one place - iTunes media folder, then upload the music files to your HTC phones with a simple Android assistant program. And you can use mobile phone transfer tool to [transfer music files from iPhone to Android][1] via USB connecting cord on computer.
This can be done without USB, I use Waltr2, it's just as reliable and fast.

Joshuash
  • Forum posts: 2

Feb 8, 2021, 12:45:17 PM via Website

Basically, there is only one way, you need to use software. I advise you to choose Waltr2 for this, it is perfect for this task.

OscarJesse
  • Forum posts: 8

Mar 27, 2021, 8:15:41 AM via Website

iTunes for the ios operating system?