Looking for Android Developer (Boston, MA)

• Replies:2
Gregory
  • Forum posts: 4

Feb 5, 2017, 4:02:58 PM via Website

I'm looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limit and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of mobile consumer communication applications.

Responsibilities:
• Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
• Provide technical planning, development, and systems integration on client engagements from definition phase through implementation.

Qualifications:
• You are experienced developing for Android. You use the devices daily, you’ve written and shipped at least one Android app, you understand the development environment and ecosystem, and you’re passionate about the platform
• You are able to translate complex, real-world problems into simple and elegant software solutions
• Easily understand the balance between crafting a robust, lasting solution.
• You care deeply about UI and Interaction. You're excited by the new Google Material Design. You’re willing to push the limits, not relying solely on default controls.
• You have a deep passion for code and product. You care about the craft of writing software and fight for the details that separate an average product from a great one
• Have your work used by passionate customers across the globe who rely on it to do their job on a daily basis
• You absolutely hate the idea of being just another cog in the machine. You want to own your work and have a say in the direction of the product.

Please reply to my post if you are interested in the role.

— modified on Feb 5, 2017, 4:22:11 PM

deniseroybalds
  • Forum posts: 5

Mar 15, 2017, 3:33:04 PM via Website

Whenever you are looking for hire developer and software development company first of all, you need to check the portfolio of developer's and development companies. Many IT, Outsourcing companies are available on the web market which provide developers and development services. But choosing the right solution is also a big challenge. For the same, here I would like to recommend *Chetu, Inc. * to do that. This is one of the leading software development and IT staffing service provider over the worldwide.

Elizabeth Watkins
  • Forum posts: 4

Dec 21, 2018, 5:10:29 PM via Website

Hi there,

When I clicked this post I thought you were in search of android development companies and I thought I should help you by suggesting you this great android development company I know.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to help you with the hiring stuff. But if you ever change your mind and require services of a android company, I would recommend you get in touch with App Maisters.

They're based in Texas, US and provide great development services.

For more info visit - www.appmaisters.com/android-development

Best of luck in your search!