- Forum posts: 1
Aug 26, 2016, 12:23:22 AM via Website
Aug 26, 2016 12:23:22 AM via Website
Hi there! I need some advice, I dont kwnow what else to do..
I am unable to conect my phone to PC through USB. Mi phone is MotoG 2nd Gen with Android Marshmallow.
Already tried all possible solutions:
- change cables, change pc, etc. The problem ends up being the phone. Cable is ok, PC is ok, everything works with other phones.
- Windows drivers installed, up to date and working with other phones.
- Changing USB debugging on/off, doesnt work either
- Already set USB configuration to MTP in developer options, and try all the other options.
- Removing SD card, removing battery, conecting in safe mode.
- Conecting with the phone turned off, still doesn'st detect usb.
When I connect the phone to PC, it charges only. No notificacion in the phone when connecting.
It's like the phone wouldn't have any USB options. USB thethering doesn't work either, and when i go to "storage and usb" in settings, only storage options appear, and nothing about USB.
Also I already have aps for wireless transfer, but i need to solve the physical USB conecction. I would really appreciate any ideas!!!