[APP] [FREE] [BITCOIN] BitMaker

• Replies:5
Sarah Bradly
  • Forum posts: 1

Aug 1, 2016, 7:54:32 AM via Website

Easily make free Bitcoins while your phone is not doing anything!

Have you read about Bitcoin and wanted a piece but didn’t know how to get it? Afraid of the electricity bill if you were to mine Bitcoin?

BitMaker (Bitcoin Maker) allows you to make free Bitcoins, not by mining, but by displaying ads! Therefore, you can earn Bitcoin effortlessly without all the hassle! For Free!

Launch BitMaker at least once after 30 minutes, close the ad that shows, then collect your free Bitcoin!

And while waiting for your Bitcoins, you can do whatever you want, e.g. play games, study, work, watch sports, anything!!

AND, you'll get your hard-work paid back every Saturday night!

Check us out on the Google Play Store!

Seven Yakuza
  • Forum posts: 1

Feb 8, 2017, 3:19:34 PM via Website

as information that could produce some applications and information bitcoin
coin.newbium.com

Mesko Bilky
  • Forum posts: 3

Feb 10, 2018, 2:46:37 AM via Website

The app you showed seems interesting and simple. I will try it out. Thank you!

RPreston007
  • Forum posts: 5

May 10, 2020, 3:05:24 PM via Website

Soskov007

Wow, is that a kind of mobile mining? I heard that people make huge mining stations and rent even rooms for it and don't have a very big profit when the cryptocurrency has problems ar falls. Some miners spend more than $10,000 on their rigs. ... Even so, it can take several weeks, or even months, to recoup your original investment and become profitable. So mining with a phone sound unrealistic. I prefer earning money on a cryptocurrency exchange at OQEX]1. They have very many pairs, so there are many chances to earn.

It brings a few cents in a day, of course, trading is better

— modified on May 10, 2020, 3:06:00 PM

Liam Johnson
  • Forum posts: 41

Jan 31, 2021, 9:34:43 PM via Website

I think that today's phones are too weak to mine BTC in some substantial amounts. I guess that if you want to deal with cryptocurrency then it is better to take up trading or to buy it and hodl. There is a good overview of how to make good money on cryptocurrency. Have a look at it https://primexbt.com/blog/make-money-with-cryptocurrency/

— modified on Feb 3, 2021, 9:22:51 PM

andrewstevenson
  • Forum posts: 13

Feb 3, 2021, 6:54:59 PM via Website

I'm not sure that you can earn some money there