Is it safe to use data recovery software?

• Replies:4
TONG WU
  • Forum posts: 67

Jun 20, 2016, 9:12:53 AM via Website

With the advance of technology, more and more app tools have been developed to improve our life. Data recovery software is one of them.

Data recovery is always about chances, probability and common sense. There’s never any guarantee that your data is recoverable 100%. And there’s always a possibility that your recovered items will be corrupted and won’t open correctly.

Even so , we can use Data recovery app to restore lost photos, videos, audios and deleted contacts, call logs . Even deleted messages from social media like messenger,whatsapp and kik can be recovered.

But is it safe to use data recovery software?

Undoubtedly Yes. Data recovery software is meant for recovering data only. It does no harm to your system or your device. Data recovery software can not steal privacy data from your phone or install spyware on it. It just gets back the bits which lost somewhere in the disk itself.

Use data recovery software and get your data back!

Johnny123
  • Forum posts: 59

Jun 20, 2016, 4:05:36 PM via Website

Of course yes! There is nothing like harmful if you use data recovery software. It is 100% safe. It doesn't alter any content, it will just bring back the bits which you have lost from disk....

TONG WU

pentel
  • Forum posts: 251

Jun 20, 2016, 7:41:50 PM via Website

Depends on who the developer is. The reputable ones or those from big companies will recover the data and do nothing more than recovering data but the small time or unknown developers may do more than recovering data.

RothmanTONG WU

Ruby Mariah
  • Forum posts: 53

Aug 11, 2017, 1:06:06 PM via Website

Data recovery software have pros and cons at the same time. We can easily get back our lost data with software but there is a security risk of data. Because our data is backed up on software database and this is the only risk but overall it is very helpful.

Olivia331
  • Forum posts: 90

Feb 27, 2019, 6:32:57 AM via Website

It's safe,I have used a data recovery software named Mobikin Doctor for Android,it truly help me get my lost contacts back.

shawn_garcia