How to Easily Root LG G5 6.0.1 With and Without Computer

• Replies:9
Amy
  • Forum posts: 7

Jun 12, 2016, 10:29:25 AM via Website

“How to root my new purchased LG G5 on Android Marshmallow?”

A couple of months ago, LG released its hottest model G5 to the public. A lot of Android lovers have a focused discussion: should the LG G5 be your next smartphone? Considering about the newly update of software and hardware like VR heaset, all metal design and other aspects, you probably get one LG G5 on hand right now. And now, how to easily and safely root your LG G5 on Android 6.0.1? It’s well known that rooting can help your Android device born with a new life. After rooting, you can install those apps which need root permission, remove the bloatware the manufacturer installed, improve the battery life, and do any other things to color your LG G5.

Interested? Here you can check how it works on your LG G5 Marshmallow. First apply iRoot for help. iRoot is an effective and safe program for Android rooting, which can be performed on your Windows computer and Android LG G5 directly. And if you need to get back the warranty of manufacturer and carrier, unroot your LG G5 with [iRoot PC version][1].

How to Root LG G5 With Computer
Before rooting with iRoot PC version, prepare some tips as the following notes:
A.Get a workable Windows computer;
B.Install the LG driver on the PC to ensure your device can be read by the PC;
C.Enable the USB debugging mode from Developer options: Goto Settings -> About and tap multiple times continuously on "Build number" to active "Developer options" and then goto Settings -> Developer options and enable "Usb debugging" option;
D. Charge your LG G5 into 85% battery life;

And then, download iRoot on your LG G5. Open it and connect your device with it. After iRoot detects your LG G5, click on the “Root” button. Leave it alone and wait for the success.

How to Root LG G5 Without Computer
Maybe you prefer to root your device without computer and need no USB cable connection, [iRoot for Android version][3] is the best option for you. Before getting iRoot for Android version for using, remember to check the “Unknown sources” on your LG G5, which allows you to install iRoot apk file smoothly.

Here, open iRoot logo on your phone and tab on the instruction button of “Get Root access”. iRoot is now trying to root your LG G5 6.0.1 Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, and T mobile immediately. If your device is rooted successfully, it will reboot automatically.

Note: If you are failed to root your LG G5 with iRoot, check the Wi-Fi or network condition and try again.

Jelliarto IjelHejfdert

Ilian P.

Sep 20, 2016, 12:32:07 AM via Website

Can you tell us where to get iRoot? If I google it, none of the pages looks trustworthy...

little lee
  • Forum posts: 12

Sep 27, 2016, 11:58:08 AM via Website

you can try kingroot, an one click root app, it is better than iroot , i think

Hejfdert

Fnaily

Nov 2, 2016, 8:26:15 AM via Website

As for me , i have already root Samsung s4 without computer ,up to now my telephone without any adverse reaction, and i have more control over phone device than before, which has brought lots of convenience to me,

— modified on Nov 2, 2016, 8:27:02 AM

Deactivated Account

eDs
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 16, 2016, 10:35:30 AM via Website

Doesnt work. Tried it with PC and .apk and both says unable to root!

Hejfdert

Rnimama
  • Forum posts: 12

Dec 5, 2016, 3:39:14 AM via Website

Who have a good idea to root phone without and data loing ,

Hejfdert

Hejfdert
  • Forum posts: 11

Dec 5, 2016, 4:00:30 AM via Website

I know other way to root phone , but i can not make sure that it is usful for you , you can have a try , after all is help me succeed rooting my android phone , it is call AnyRooter ,

ANDROID BD
  • Forum posts: 17

Aug 6, 2017, 4:22:50 PM via Website

iRoot is good but there are some better alternatives. I think kingoroot and kingroot is better.

Androidblue
  • Forum posts: 16

Feb 12, 2020, 3:30:54 PM via Website

iroot is really best,You can also Try with Kingroot and Kingoroot Apk

TiarnaDodson
  • Forum posts: 1

Mar 5, 2020, 10:57:43 AM via Website

This is the best one, i really appreciate it