Ecommerce App

• Replies:4
jack marco
  • Forum posts: 1

May 24, 2016, 9:03:48 AM via Website

Is there any app to create an online store for my business?

David Michael
  • Forum posts: 27

Aug 3, 2016, 9:30:28 AM via Website

I think you asking mobile commerce app without eCommerce website, Right?

Yes of course. You can build a mobile shopping app even if you don't have a ecommerce store. Server is necessary to host your mobile application. - Contus M Comm

Mukesh Jat
  • Forum posts: 56

Aug 7, 2016, 1:05:39 PM via Website

For website you can try Magnito and Woocommerce

David Michael
  • Forum posts: 27

Aug 11, 2016, 9:55:10 AM via Website

Magnito or Magento?

henry louis
  • Forum posts: 2

Apr 6, 2018, 11:56:09 AM via Website

Creating a Magento mobile app for free is certainly not going to be possible as long as you run your own Magento mobile app development company.

However, instead of suggesting existing service providers, I would rather advise you to go in for a readymade Magento mobile app solution. If in case you haven’t heard of any such thing then let me give you some clarity.

Basically, a readymade solution has all the ingredients to build a Magento Mobile App. If you zero in on an appropriate solution and tell your functional requirements then technical experts will assemble them and deliver it to you. As the solution is ready to build the app development process takes place quickly. Further, even in terms of cost, it works out to be cheaper than building an app from the scratch.

On that note, I would suggest you Ongobuyo which is a ready built solution for creating mobile apps exclusively for Magento stores.

Try Now Visit: www.ongobuyo.com