Is there way to get better search results?

• Replies:3
Jiri H.
  • Forum posts: 3

May 21, 2016, 3:32:26 PM via Website

Im kind a new to work with android system and new member also. My question is there any way how to get better search results with browser working on Android? I have seen browsers like Dolphin or Maxton. Does anyone try those and what is your feeling about search results and add ons also.

pentel
  • Forum posts: 251

May 21, 2016, 7:07:55 PM via Website

Jiri H.

Im kind a new to work with android system and new member also. My question is there any way how to get better search results with browser working on Android? I have seen browsers like Dolphin or Maxton. Does anyone try those and what is your feeling about search results and add ons also.

I don't use Dolphin or Maxton, if you want to try something other than your present browser, you can check out Firefox. It is a free, open sourced browser and the 3rd most popular browser after IE and Chrome. Use Google to do your search.

Jiri H.
  • Forum posts: 3

May 22, 2016, 6:57:38 PM via Website

Firefox is great. Im using Firefox and instal many add ons in to this browser. Like social search for facebook, twitter and Google + . I wonder if someone using any other tool to get better resuts and views.

april-A
  • Forum posts: 2

Jul 16, 2016, 4:14:07 AM via Website

google is fine