Motorola Moto E — How to change Ringtone?

• Replies:5
Johnny123
  • Forum posts: 59

Apr 26, 2016, 2:50:14 PM via Website

Hi, I use Moto e and I cannot use any tune as ringtone except the one which has already set. So, how to change the ringtone?

Thanks.

priya singh
  • Forum posts: 3

Jun 22, 2016, 12:42:25 PM via Website

First,Go to the settings,then select sound and notifications,after that there is an option for phone ringtone.Click on it and you will be able to change the ringtone.

Ryan Dennis
  • Forum posts: 10

Oct 17, 2017, 8:43:21 AM via Website

You may even keep customised ringtones (normal song mp3s). Just open file manager, then local, internal storage, ringtones (if there is no folder named ringtones, create a new folder and name it ringtones, then copy paste your customised ringtone file in the folder.
Then follow the above step as mentioned by Priya Singh, and you will find your customised ringtone name on the list. You can set your ringtone from the list

James Watson
  • Forum posts: 1,583

Oct 17, 2017, 3:42:53 PM via Website

Ryan Dennis

You may even keep customised ringtones (normal song mp3s). Just open file manager, then local, internal storage, ringtones (if there is no folder named ringtones, create a new folder and name it ringtones, then copy paste your customised ringtone file in the folder.
Then follow the above step as mentioned by Priya Singh, and you will find your customised ringtone name on the list. You can set your ringtone from the list

I did find the folder named with 'Ringtones' in Internal Storage. But it is actually empty now.
Is it only for customised ringtone files other than stock ringtone files?

Thanks.

Download size < 0.15 MB. But also accurate enough, ad-free & free.
The minimalist app available on Play Store: https://goo.gl/ws42fN
Blog: https://okblackcafe.blogspot.com Your 5-star is appreciated.

Ari Okkonen
  • Forum posts: 1

Jun 11, 2020, 3:15:24 PM via Website

Selection of a new ringtone in WhatsApp does not seem to be saved anywhere. When the menu is exited and returned again, the original ringtone selection is back. Any suggestions? (Nokia 3.1, TA-1063, Android 9)

— modified on Jun 11, 2020, 3:18:04 PM

Nanie
  • Forum posts: 8

Jun 12, 2020, 4:39:41 AM via Website

You need to find a ringtone that suits you.