Data

• Replies:1
Devron Boston
  • Forum posts: 4

Apr 20, 2016, 5:32:09 PM via Website

My phone is a 4g, so I'm always running out of data.
So what I want to know is there a app that can boost my data or give me more data for free

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Apr 22, 2016, 8:59:31 AM via Website

Hey Dev, I have heard about many apps that says they will help alot in saving your data usage but sadly I don't actually think they works :( I remember a while back have tried using Data savers app but didn't see much difference, getting a 4G connection itself means you need data at faster speed :P What I can advise you over here's:

• Keep your mobile data on OFF position if you are not on Wi-Fi (The best thing would be getting a Wi-Fi connection)
  • While you are surfing over web (I am sure you must have chrome installed) compress the webpages to do that you can head over to the Chrome>Settings>Under Advanced>Look for an option called Data Saver and switch it on.
  • Also would advise you to to put music on phones instead of streaming it from the music apps available as trust me most of them drain down, battery as well as your data in much faster manner.

Lastly but on the least would advise you to monitor apps that's consuming most of your data on the background. You can keep a track of them over the settings>data usage.