Most Popular Alarm Clock Android Application for Smartphone of 2016

• Replies:1
stom70044
  • Forum posts: 27

Mar 28, 2016, 12:14:31 PM via Website

Now and again it was a noteworthy test for us getting away from the warm bed in the morning, be that as it may you have to get up in order to guarantee that you won't seem late for work or class. By then you may find the default wake up clock that goes with your Android device is lacking, so lift a cool outcast wake up clock application that offers you some help with awakening you is exceptionally fundamental.
Here, I am recommended alarm clock for android open for the propelled cellular telephones in Google play store, essentially check the best one you seize the opportunity to download.

A.I Awake is a wake up alarm clock android 2016 especially for people who experience intricacy to wake up. For people who rest less than eight hours and require to evacuate that morning languor. There are two decisions with the alert. The snooze is elective. Besides, with the robot decision. In case you chat with the robot, the snooze option will be crossed out.

ROBOT OPTION

A.I Awake is a wake up clock that uses the help of an erroneously keen robot that offers you some help with visiting in order to wake up with you. You essentially need to attract your brain for 2 minutes to totally wake up. No necessity for exercises, math issues, looking at things. You essentially need to talk with the robot for 2 minutes in the wake of enlivening. you can't rest with this decision.

I'll share the Google Play Store link on demand :) So comment and get the link.

— modified on Mar 28, 2016, 12:15:06 PM

Mika May
  • Forum posts: 7

Mar 30, 2016, 10:00:31 PM via Website

Thanks for share this information but i am not happy with this app.

I got some issue :-
1. Robot continue chat with me...:(
2. I want best UI its not so good.
3. If user spend money so they want best support & wants fast support guy ...reply within 24 hr.
4. Many more improvement required in paid version.

Please do this as soon as possible.

Thanks,