Factory reset = Losing my whatsapp?

• Replies:0
German Matviuk
  • Forum posts: 4

Mar 20, 2016, 5:44:27 PM via Website

Hi! Ive got an old yet functional galaxy s3 and Ive been doing all I can to keep it working but it just got too old and it is very slow in many aspects. (it will freeze and the only way to keep using it is removing the battery, and I have to do it may times a day)...
among hundred others....

Aaaaanyway, the thing is that I have a German Sim card and right now I am in Argentina, hence my whatsapp number is connected to the German sim card but momentarily Im using the Argentinean Sim Card in order to provide mobile data to my Galaxy.
I am going back to Germany, so I DO NOT under any circumstances want to migrate my whatsapp account to the Argentinean simcard.

How can I do, to perform factory reset, but yet keep my whatsapp connected to this German sim card and be able to use it still here in Argentina without having to do the verification check that whatsapp does at the beginning that requires a sms or a call?

Is there a way to move whatsapp with all files and move it back to my phone after the reset, leaving it intact?