reboots after fully loading

• Replies:2
Monte Carlo
  • Forum posts: 2

Mar 20, 2016, 3:37:12 AM via Website

Okay, my Samsung Prevail reboots after about a minute or two of use. The inly way it doesn't is if I quickly go to apps management and uninstall facebook, googleplay services, samsung push service, mobile id, and then disable googleplay services and samsung push service under the "all" section. Then I can get about a half hour or so without cutting off.
I have done wipe partition and factory reset a hundred times to no avail. Once it reboots, everything I erased is back on. I keep getting screens in the beginning telling me push and different google stiff is not working. Any help would be most appreciated. Btw, I have no other phone or computer here, and no external memory card. Thank you in advance for your help!

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 770

Mar 20, 2016, 5:35:43 AM via Website

You can reflash your firmware with Odin, this will fix the issue but you need a pc to do this

Ready To Help You.

Monte Carlo

Monte Carlo
  • Forum posts: 2

Mar 21, 2016, 3:40:27 AM via Website

Thank you, but is there any way to do it without a pc? I'm actually on it right now.it will work once I uninstall all those apps, then I get about an hour before it resets. Once it resets, everything is back though.