How to Root Android 2.2 to 4.4 with One Click

• Replies:9
Amy
  • Forum posts: 7

Jan 21, 2016, 7:59:04 AM via Website

As an Android lover, you must have a deep need of rooting your Android device at the very beginning of the journey. Rooting lives up to its reputation. After rooting, you can be the big master of your phone. You can get rid of those unwanted pre-installed apps in one click. Also, all of the forbidden features can be blocked. Thus, you can freely enjoy every corner of your Android device and exploit to its utmost use.

At the same time, you should pay attention to the disadvantages of rooting as it can void the warranty of manufacture. If you are OK with this problem, then go to the following tutorial of how to root Android 2.2 to 4.4 (4.4.2 & 4.4.4) free.

In most case, you will go to search the top root apps for help. Here will introduce the free iRoot to root any of your Android device. iRoot has the powerful ability to one click root your Android device, without any data lose or damage.

Note: Once you root your Android phone, you need to understand the advantages and disadvantages of rooting.

Pre-Check before rooting
Make sure your device’s battery life is beyond 85%.
Enable the USB Debugging mode on your device;
A: Android 2.0-2.3.x - Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging.
B: Android 3.0- 4.1.x - Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging.
C: Android 4.2.x and higher - Settings >About Phone > Tap the Build number field 7 times to enable Developer Options
Back up your device before rooting. Rooting will not cause data lose. But you can backup in case of unpleasant things happening.

Then, go to the guide of rooting your device with iRoot.
First, go the website of iRoot to download the Android rooting software. It includes two versions. If you need to root Android without PC, try to download iRoot APK. Here we’ll take the iRoot for PC for you to perform.
Step 1: After downloading iRoot on your Windows PC. Install and open it.
Step 2: Connect your device to the PC. Make sure you have installed the driver on PC.
Step 3: Click “Connect device” on iRoot interface. It will detect your device.
Step 4: Once it’s done. Click “Root” to start the process.
Step 5: Android device will restart after rooting successfully.

Done! You have rooted your Android device now.

brian kolas

nilofar shaikh
  • Forum posts: 581

Jan 21, 2016, 11:21:54 AM via Website

If i want to remove rooting from my device, what i need to do?

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"

Amy
  • Forum posts: 7

Mar 16, 2016, 9:33:27 AM via Website

There is one-click unroot option on iRoot PC version. Once you need to unroot your Android phone or tablet, choose the "Unroot" and operate on your Windows computer.

little lee
  • Forum posts: 12

May 6, 2016, 11:23:20 AM via Website

Some people's home process would be put to disgrace by the phone that you have in your hands, but not when you first get it from the store. In fact, you finish up getting something that you don't even recognize is inferior. And you can do it with the best one click root app-KingRoot.

jayrathore
  • Forum posts: 6

Jul 27, 2016, 7:47:07 AM via Website

Hi,
you just try to it and get idea to remove rooting from your device.

James Brown
  • Forum posts: 2

Jul 27, 2016, 10:41:59 AM via Website

I thought Kingo Android Root is one of the best android root software. It helps you to root your Android 2.2 to 4.4 with one click. It's very simple to use and operate. And it's free and this is the most feature of it.

jayrathore

Aug 1, 2016, 7:16:34 AM via Website

Its more useful to root android phone thanks to post this sahre and getting more to

jayrathore

Aug 1, 2016, 7:31:47 AM via Website

On the off chance that you are searching for how to root your android telephone without pc then here we have gathered some incredible rules that will help you to root your android device visit - howtorootandroid.org/

Sara
  • Forum posts: 14

Sep 29, 2016, 9:09:07 AM via Website

One click root app, KingRoot is also good to use and it seems that it can cover more models of android phone.

Jake Tse
  • Forum posts: 15

Jan 30, 2018, 4:11:53 AM via Website

I used to download free contents like ringtones, wallpaper and animation from the Fun For Mobile website, but last time after I set a ringtone, my Samsung Galaxy just hung there and did not respond any longer. I hard restart the phone but it still refused to work, all I saw was a white screen.

So I had to perform an one click root on it, but it does not come back to normal till now. So what am I supposed to do?