[APP][3.0+][FREE] UrduTimes - International Breaking Urdu News and Updates

• Replies:7
Xiao Lianji
  • Forum posts: 3

Dec 14, 2015, 7:04:47 AM via Website

Hello People!

My name is Xiao Lianji and i work for Apptellect Inc Canada. I wanna present our android application which is absolutely FREE and is available at major android app stores including Google Play.

UrduTimes is the best mobile app and online newspaper to get international breaking news. Either its American, Chinese, UK, Indian or Pakistani news headlines, UrduTimes is always there to provide all the latest Urdu news including sports, education, business, science and technology, showbiz, entertainment and weather.
Our fresh, brand new and redesigned Urdutimes app for Android phones and tablets is now available for you to download. Read daily headlines, breaking news, top stories & news of latest events and happenings from around the world, United States (US), Canada, United Kingdom (UK), Pakistan and India in Urdu. Receive real-time news of the day with breaking news alerts on your phone.

Features
- Browse news stories from different categories of your interest like World, Health, Science, Technology, Showbiz and Entertainment etc
- Get news stories from your own city and country. Urdutimes uses GPS to identify your current location and delivers news of your area
- Pull to refresh on news listing to fetch latest news
- Photo gallery to read interesting news
- Beautiful Nastaleeq Urdu font for comfortable news reading experience
- Get breaking news alerts and read top stories as soon as they happen anywhere in the world
- Sign up with Urdutimes to participate in the discussion by posting comments and liking news
- Share news on Facebook and Twitter through social media integration of Urdutimes
- Bookmark news to read them later

Screen Shots
Minimum Requirements
- Android OS 3.0(HoneyComb) and later

UrduTimes is North America's first Urdu newspaper which is published from several places in the world including Washington D.C, Miami, Atlanta, Detroit, Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, Toronto, Montreal, London, Uk, Birmingham and Manchester. UrduTimes has become North America's largest Urdu News publishing platform and printed newspaper, a trusted name in the world of journalism.

Google Play
ID: com.apptellect.urdutimes

Nick Harrisonsaadat rana

saadat rana
  • Forum posts: 2

Dec 14, 2015, 8:13:31 AM via Website

Hi!

I just tried to find your app on google play and I found it on app store. but its says not compatible with my device. I got HTC explorer and my OS is 3.0. can anyone tell me what could have gone wrong?

or can you give me any other link to download. any other app store something else.

Regards!
Harry

Xiao Lianji

Dec 14, 2015, 8:18:32 AM via Website

Hello Mr. Harry!

i think you are mistaken with the version of android OS. The minimum requirement for UrduTimes app is android HC 3.0. As i know, HTC explorer is running on 2.3 android OS. Please check the OS of your device.

Thanks!

saadat rana

Dec 14, 2015, 8:22:12 AM via Website

@ Xiao!

I just Checked it and its 2.3 Ginger Bread. do u recommend me to try it on another device. Can I try it on my Motorola tab?

Xiao Lianji

Dec 14, 2015, 8:24:37 AM via Website

@Harry!

Yeah, u can try it on ur tab. be sure to that ur tab is minimum 3.0 honey comb.

Nick Harrison
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 17, 2015, 7:46:50 AM via Website

Hi there!

I m currently living in china and tried to download you app from google play and amazon app store. I don't know but I was unable to download. may be due to google and china govt. problem. Is there any other place from where I can download it. I mean any Chinese app stores or Chinese portals. I wanna test it and recommend ur app to the Pakistani community in china.

I hope you got my point.
waiting your reply!

usmannaeem
  • Forum posts: 9

Dec 17, 2015, 10:01:05 AM via Website

That is a nice app.

Since we are talking about apps from Pakistan. Let me introduce you to Share Via SMS - SVS. SVS lets you share images, text and short audio notes using standard sms, there is no need of the internet, no hidden data charges.

Its as easy as select, compress and edit.

Its so cool made by 3 PAkistan engineering students this has already caught the attend of thousands of students in Lahore.

Check it out on the play store.

urdunews

Apr 29, 2019, 4:53:25 PM via Website

Hello, here is my latest app with urdunews and urducolumns, hope you will like it :)

Google Play
ID: urduapp.ash.notifyapps

Google Play
ID: urduapp.ash.notifyapps