[app][support 3.0+] Super AppLock - beautiful app to cheer up and protect privacy

• Replies:3
AliceLee
  • Forum posts: 82

Dec 7, 2015, 10:23:08 AM via Website

Fantastic Applock Themes - beautiful app to cheer daily mood up
This is the most beautiful AppLock I should say, so I present this part first to you. Super AppLock offers 40 stunning and glamorous themes. They feature popular subjects, especially the hot Christmas and Vampire themes, my favorite. You will find one that you love best, if you are a big fan of football, you can choose football theme , . If you love constellation seires like Aries, Pisces , Scorpio, etc.
New themes: Magic Elf, Color Graffiti, Cupcake, Basketball,Brasil Rio 2016, Football, and more Candy, teddy bear
![image][2]
Using password/pattern to control access
This is simple and easy control, also efficient. You have to create password or pattern lock the first time you start the applock. Whether you love PIN & Pattern , your choice, and you are able to change them in the applock settings options. And here I recommend the new function, App fake cover . Using app fake cover, it will put a confusing cover, like force close or fingerprint scanning page when opening locked apps. It is a smart way to solve problem your might encounter in awkward situations.
![image][3]
Lock installed apps for your android device
This app support all android devices including phone, tablets, especially stable on android 3.0- 5.0 devices. It can lock almost all apps you installed , and system apps which are preinstalled on your device.
System apps including system gallery, incoming call, messenger, device settings, manager, downloader, your camera, quick note, files in SD card etc.
And installed apps , including chat, texting, photographing, banking, shopping gaming and contacting apps. Here are the common names you may find: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Camera, Gmail and Clash of Clans, Boom Beach such games , Paypal, Bank apps, Amazon, etc. There is no doubt that your apps have much private information inside, lock your apps is a solid method to protect your privacy inside the apps and your android.
Protect photo, video and pictures inside safe vault
Do you take selfie often? Do you have important pictures of the one you love? Do you view hot photos and beautiful girls inside your phone? Do you take secret videos or private videos that you don't want others to know? Yes, Super AppLock provide safe vault for photo and video, and also support viewing photos and videos inside safe vault. Let's see how the process works.
First, you just need to move your private photo and video inside the vault by choosing from your Gallery. Once you decide to move them into vault, those high privacy photo and video will not be shown in the gallery. That is the first thing.
Then you can view them in the vault. You should know that a password should be entered to have access to Super AppLock, so your vault is secured. That is the second thing concerning security. Viewing the photos and videos in safe vault using the similar strategy of system gallery. You can enlarge , zoom in and zoom out, and slide left/right to view more . You will be able to see every detail of the photos , and don't worry for being seen by others.
Yes, you can move them out whenever you want. And I believe more functions like sharing, uploading, and editing will be soon added in this app.

— modified on May 21, 2016, 12:24:34 PM

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 27

Dec 16, 2015, 7:38:14 AM via Website

I just updated the latest version of this app! Good job team!

AliceLee

AliceLee

Dec 16, 2015, 12:46:16 PM via Website

Here is the new theme for you

— modified on May 21, 2016, 12:24:52 PM

Deactivated Account

AliceLee

Dec 16, 2015, 12:46:51 PM via Website

Here is the new theme for you

— modified on May 21, 2016, 12:25:10 PM