Does anybody know the Rat Pack Challenge?

• Replies:7
Mike Kramer
  • Forum posts: 12

Nov 24, 2015, 6:30:24 PM via Website

I've got a huge problem with my mobile photos... since I've bought my new smartphones five months ago, I've shot about 5.500 pictures with it.

Well they're saved on the SD card, but this can't be a solution and so I've already tried some apps for sorting out my mobile photos, but they are too boring and I've resigned soon.

Now I've found on Google the Rat Pack Challenge which should in principle the same, but which also is a game.

But before installing this, I prefer to ask if anybody already has tried it out and can tell me more about it.

Thank you in advance for your answers!

Maylalala
  • Forum posts: 45

Jan 12, 2016, 12:21:23 PM via Website

Yes - I know it, I came across it like two weeks ago as I searched for apps to sort out photos a bit more - I am a fan of the Hamster!
What do you like to know about it?

Mike Kramer

Jan 12, 2016, 5:26:21 PM via Website

Thank you very much for your answer!

Meanwhile I've tried to install the Rat Pack Challenge and I must say that it has been a good idea. In the first two weeks I've sorted out about 200 mobile photos and for me it's a quite good result.

But I still can't understand the meaning of the golden nuggets and of the diamonds. Well... I have a lot of golden nuggets and I haven't understood what I can do with them. Or are both things symbolic?

Maylalala

Jan 13, 2016, 9:56:48 PM via Website

Well, they are not - haha - there is a function in it, if you have a photo that you can swipe right or left, then there is also the possibility to "mark" it with a diamond or a golden nugget, this then means that it directly wanders into the Hall of Fame - and from there on you can spread it via FB to your friends or other social media. ;-)
And I must admit I sorted out almost thousands, oopppsie, seems like I am a bit generous with taking out my handycam.

Mike Kramer

Jan 14, 2016, 5:45:29 PM via Website

Thank you very much for your explanation!

Haha you're not the only one which is a bit generous with taking out the camera of the smartphone... we've got the same problem, but I don't have your same discipline in sorting out the photos. ;)

Oh that's great that I also share my pictures. But but... how can I get the diamonds?

Maylalala

Jan 18, 2016, 11:55:57 PM via Website

when your cloud holds ten pictures - then you are asked if you want to delete them or not, if you do so you get an diamond - this laos means if you tap on a photo before deciding if it goes to the box or garbage - it gets to the Hall of Fame.
You are welcome!

Mike Kramer

Jan 27, 2016, 2:01:10 AM via Website

Thank you very much for your explanation!

Do I understand it right that the diamonds and the golden nuggets probably have the same functions?

And do I have to delete ten pictures from the cloud for getting a diamond?

Maylalala

Jan 28, 2016, 2:02:43 PM via Website

Yes, you are absolutely right! Then you get the diamond - but if you need further explanations, they have a kind of how-to video on their homepage also - have a look. ;-)
Hope your storeage already got more empty.