Opportunity to work with startup for Android Mobile Developer

• Replies:1
niketa mahajan
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 13, 2015, 7:30:14 PM via Website

This is with regards to an opportunity for your students to get associated with a startup.

We are bunch of young entrepreneurs looking out for 'Android Mobile Developer' for our new startup.

We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial bent of mindset with curiosity to learn new technology. Should have good understanding and proficiency working with object oriented programming and data structures.

Skills: Competence with Objective-C or JAVA. Should handle designing, developing, testing and implementing mobile web service driven applications in Android Market

Compensation would be purely equity based to start with.

Please get back to us in case any student interested at
niketamahajan@gmail.com
kang.harpinder@gmail.com

Subject: android Mobile Developer

Full name & Contact Number

A copy of resume

Gaby Lu
  • Forum posts: 1

Apr 25, 2016, 7:59:16 AM via Website

You occupy with incredibly cool work and I think that it’s really great! :) In my turn I would like to recommend you one perfect payment service that will be very useful and valuable for you. Presented by me payment system has a good reputation and has lots of excellent advantages which you will certainly learn here worldcore.eu and make sure in the truthfulness of my words! All my successful friends use given ‘Worldcore’ and are very happy with own choice. So don’t miss such superb chance to sleep well not worrying about the safety of your money! :) Also you will get amazing opportunity to realize any your financial operations without difficulties and only with great benefit for you! So I wish you good luck and big successes in your large beginning! :)

— modified on Apr 25, 2016, 7:59:46 AM