LG G2 — Help Very Sad & Frustrated Deleted over 800 photos accidentally on my LG4 with no back-up or SD card only internal storage.

• Replies:1
Chris Mulligan
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 2, 2015, 4:02:29 AM via Website

All,

Any Ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Today I Deleted over 800 photos accidentally on my LG4 with no back-up or SD card only internal storage.

I spent the last 14 hours trying to recover the photos with every top-rated and unknown photo recovery program at least a dozen. I only get so far and I am barred because my phone is not rooted. I read about rooting and I don't want to chance destroying my phone plus I will void the manfacturer's warranty.

So I need a recovery system that will scan the internal memory of an android that is not rooted.

I called LG and they were clueless. I believe the photos are still there if I don't use the phone and overwrite the files. I just can't see or access them. What kind of a smart phone is it that just allows you to accidentally, delete every photo with a single swipe and why isn't there a software program to address this. I'm not the only fat finger out here.

Any glimmer of hope is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

nilofar shaikh
  • Forum posts: 581

Dec 13, 2015, 1:54:13 PM via Website

You can find any app that can restore your deleted photos, search in Google play to recover the deleted data.

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"