How to recover Viber Contacts Chatt History if you by mistake Hit Clear Data

• Replies:19
rony swed
  • Forum posts: 1

Oct 30, 2015, 1:34:24 AM via Website

Hello,

I would like to ask is it possible to recover viber chatt history of contacts if you by mistake has hit the clear data button on viber app info settings on Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus Andriod phone?

Thanks

Rony

Coleen Corpuz
  • Forum posts: 23

Oct 30, 2015, 3:45:37 AM via Website

Hi, I think there's a possible way to do that. I have found related guidelines on how to recover your messages online. There is an android recovery tool for that.

nilofar shaikh
  • Forum posts: 581

Nov 7, 2015, 9:45:17 AM via Website

Hi Rony,
I hope you doing well.
I would like to request to visit on mention below link for recover your Viber chats

http://www.androiddata-recovery.com/blog/how-to-recover-viber-messages-on-android

Thank you in advance!

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"

Martin Yang

Dec 25, 2015, 9:15:18 AM via Website

Have you ever backed up your Viber messages?

There are two backup options at your disposal. One is provided through the Viber app and creates a backup file(sent by Email in form of CSV) with your message data, but cannot be restored to your device. The other only for iOS not Android, through iTunes or iCloud, will create both a backup file of your entire device's data and an option to restore to your iOS device.

If you have, you can get back deleted Viber Messages from either backup.

1. Download the CSV file from your Email site, but cannot be restored to your phone. (for both Android and iPhone)

2. Restore your iPhone from iTunes or iCloud back up, which is risky to lose more data. (only for iOS device)

Hope it will help you!

More info about Recovering deleted Viber Messages (better ways):
How to Backup & Recover Deleted Viber Messages on iPhone
www.jihosoft.com/ios-recovery/retrieve-deleted-viber-messages-iphone.html
Easy Ways to Backup & Restore Viber Messages On Android
www.jihosoft.com/android-recovery/restore-viber-messages-android.html

Abbey
  • Forum posts: 18

May 27, 2016, 9:57:13 AM via Website

A backup can help.

Terry Penc
  • Forum posts: 2

Aug 23, 2016, 11:51:47 AM via Website

Now we can backup Viber as a feature on the latest version. If no backup, try iReparo for Android.

Deactivated Account

SamiJulie
  • Forum posts: 21

Oct 25, 2016, 9:31:18 AM via Website

Don't worry, you can also recover your Viber chat history with android recovery tool as long as you haven't overwritten the space by adding now contents. So what is needed to mention is that you should restore data as soon as possible once the data were lost. Because, there is always cases like deleting data by accident. Back up your Android data regularly is also recommended.

— modified on Dec 22, 2016, 8:07:54 AM

Mohamed Mezo

Topapps4u
  • Forum posts: 124

Dec 1, 2016, 8:19:25 AM via Website

You can try this 3 easy steps to recover your messages.

1. Install the Android Viber Recovery tool on your PC and launch it. Select “Viber” from the listed file types and click “Next”.

2. Connect your Android phone to the PC via USB cable. Once the device is detected by the recovery tool, click “Start” to scan lost Viber data.

3. Then preview the recoverable Viber data in the scan result. Select those you want and click “Recover” to save them on your computer.

— modified on Dec 1, 2016, 8:19:53 AM

Rnimama
  • Forum posts: 12

Dec 7, 2016, 2:01:39 AM via Website

I am sorry to hear this problem , i believed that you are able to get back lost contacts from phone , i wonder whether you have created backup? otherwise , you can only ues recovery tools to solve this problem , i remember i have a firends had lost some data in the past, i guess that Android Rescuer can help you fix this problem , you can try ,i want everything to be okay,

martin smith
  • Forum posts: 277

Sep 8, 2017, 12:15:14 PM via Website

Try to backup all the data or use any backup recovery tool...

Max Field
  • Forum posts: 32

Jul 7, 2018, 9:11:26 AM via Website

Do you know that Viber offer built-in features to backup messages to Google Drive. So, if you have backed-up your Viber chat messages to Google Drive then below follow the steps on how to recover deleted Viber chat messages.

Open Viber app on your Android phone.
• Go to more options screen.
• Select Settings.
• Tap on Account> Viber Backup> tap on Restore.
• Tap “Restore Now”.

Wait for some time while restoring process gets completed. On completion you will get back all your Viber messages.

Solution Source: https://www.recoverandroid-data.com/viber-chat-data-recovery

— modified on Jul 8, 2020, 5:20:53 PM

sophia779
  • Forum posts: 18

Sep 2, 2018, 11:04:09 AM via Website

There are several ways by which you can get back the lost viber chat history on your devices. Backup is one of the most recommended way but it is seen that many of the users don't keep any backup of their important data like Viber.
Therefore I would suggest to use any professional tool that can help you to restore deleted Viber contacts chat messages with ease.

Billy Beckham
  • Forum posts: 17

Oct 15, 2018, 8:05:47 AM via Website

Samsung Data Recovery can be a good helper here. It is a professional software designed to restore the Viber Contacts Chatt History that are wrongly deleted or accidentally damaged. It can help you to retrieve the files on Samsung device like contacts, text messages, call histories, music, photos, videos, audios or other data without any hassle.

— modified on Oct 16, 2018, 11:26:55 AM

Sorin

ElioHammer
  • Forum posts: 8

Nov 29, 2018, 3:51:38 AM via Website

backup would be the first option to pick

Spammer Gorden
  • Forum posts: 11

Sep 18, 2019, 12:17:32 PM via Website

If you make a backup of your Viber chat history, you could recover deleted Viber messages on iPhone from iCloud or iTunes directly. However, if not, you cannot get them back unless you have an iPhone data recovery developed by TunesKit. For more, view at TunesKit.

longer
  • Forum posts: 15

Apr 23, 2020, 4:07:05 AM via Website

iPhone got a bunch of repairing programs. Though I like Joyoshare iOS Data Recovery back in my iPhone days because it recovers the data without overwriting anything, there are only several counterparts on Android.

Glen Dixon
  • Forum posts: 10

Apr 23, 2020, 5:28:46 AM via Website

Thanks @Topapps4u very much, the way you share is awesome.

tom Sam
  • Forum posts: 20

Apr 22, 2021, 10:39:15 AM via Website

If you don't create a backup for viber contacts, chat history, you can try the a recovery tool for help, may be it can find out deleted data for you.
Read it: android-recovery-transfer.com

— modified on Apr 22, 2021, 3:24:49 PM

ClemHarvey

Nov 8, 2021, 10:40:51 AM via Website

If you have just deleted the contact in your Viber contacts and not on the contact list on your mobile handset, then that person can still send you messages even though you have changed your number. The contact list on your phone is synchronized with the contacts on your Viber, However, if you have changed your number in Viber and that number is not saved in the mobile phone of the person that you have deleted, then that person can not contact you anymore. Otherwise, you can refer this manual to have more solutions.

Bryan Wagan

Aug 1, 2022, 4:53:13 AM via Website

With or without iTunes or iCloud backup files, users may easily recover lost or deleted data from their iPhone, iPad, or iPod with AceThinker iPhone Data Recovery, a comprehensive and all-in-one tool. Additionally, it can transport communications between iOS devices and PCs and fix iPhone problems that stop it from functioning.

Select the "Recover from iOS Device" option after launching the application. Connect your device after that. Make sure to use a USB cable to link your iPhone to your PC. Your iPhone's data will be loaded into the program's main screen. The device's name will appear when it is identified.

You must click the "Start Scan" button for iPhone Data Recovery to start searching your device for deleted files in order for you to continue. The whole information on your iPhone will be displayed in the interface once the application has finished scanning it. Use the menu on the left side of the screen to search for deleted videos on your iPhone.

To restore deleted files, select "Recover" from the menu. The data will be saved on your device, as it will guarantee. You can find files that can be saved by having your files looked at before scanning is finished. You can see several types of data/files on the program's right side. They might contain call logs and Viber messages among other things. The details linked to each category are displayed when you click on one of them. It is possible to view and rotate photos.