Samsung Galaxy S Duos — Hanging Problem

• Replies:7
Macy Jones
  • Forum posts: 2

Sep 3, 2015, 12:55:11 PM via Website

I have Samsung Galaxy Grand i9082. I have very big issue. My mobile hanged 20 hours in a day. How can I solve this issue very frustrated with this phone. Totally wastage of money

mark kessler
  • Forum posts: 12

Sep 3, 2015, 2:43:53 PM via Website

Do one thing!
just through your phone towards the wall...

Junaid Q.
  • Forum posts: 76

Sep 4, 2015, 7:07:49 PM via Website

Try factory resetting

This will reset your phone and will delete all the data so make backup first!

Asad Ashfaq
  • Forum posts: 15

Sep 4, 2015, 8:08:17 PM via Website

Try to hard reset your mobile device from the recovery mode. Press power button, home button and volume up button at the same time. it will lead you to the recovery mode where you can factory reset your device and your problem will be solved.

Coleen Corpuz
  • Forum posts: 23

Oct 30, 2015, 4:00:58 AM via Website

Hi, mine is a Samsung Galaxy Duos and my mobile hanged also. I only turned it off and open again after a few minutes.

Babar Jahangir
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 14, 2015, 7:23:43 AM via Website

Hi Macy Jones!
Please post in relevant forum area. This place is dedicated to SAMSUNG GALAXY S DUOS. Hope you understand. Thanks

— modified on Dec 14, 2015, 7:25:10 AM

Abhinav
  • Forum posts: 76

Dec 14, 2015, 6:16:01 PM via App

and that's the main reason why Samsung sucks

it's all models hang a lot

go and buy a new non Samsung mobile

oshisanya damilola
  • Forum posts: 1

May 12, 2018, 11:37:49 AM via Website

There is no long list that you can follow, as Samsung devices are running on Touchwiz, which itself is RAM consuming. Still you can go with following.

Remove Samsung or google apps that you dont use ( playmovie, SNOTE, Galaxy apps etc ) from your device and if it can't be uninstalled, disable it.
Remove RAM cleaning and security apps like RAM CLEANER, 360 Security, RAM BOOSTER. These apps are worthless as it does not help to clear ram instead app itself run in the back ground.
Use lite versions of apps rather than full version. It will consume less ram.
Remove empty folder from your Phone Storage and Memory Card. ( Not from the Android and data folder )
Use apps other than stock like you can use QUICKPIC instead of Gallery. It will make some of your work faster, as these apps are of few mbs, but blazzing fast.
Use faster Memory Card, and dont fill Phone storage and memory card to its limit. Leave some space.
If you are pro, then you can root your device and install custom ROMs, it will make it fast. For rooting and all stuff you can visit, developer.com site. Its heaven for Andoird developers, and everything related to android develpoment and all stuff.
Disable some functions from the settings> apps, like air drop, smart screen, screen mirroring if you are not using it.
Do factory reset in case if you feel your phone is full. And so much to delete.
Use latest version of android. I.e check for regular update.

Hope it helps.