searching for a budget tablet

• Replies:1
gytis dramblewolfskis
  • Forum posts: 1

Aug 23, 2015, 11:31:33 PM via Website

i am searching for a tablet that i would use mainly at home read manga,books, use youtube, watch movies and tv series and i would also love if i could also draw in it
here are the things that is most +necessary or -not needed for me:

+wi-fi
+it has to have a decent-good resolution
+it has to be one of the bigger ones(since i have bad eyes and its sometimes hard to read small letters and i have phone for that)
+budget is 300€ (can stretch) i will not buy used stuff
+cant break in a year or 2 without reason ( i care for my things and i rarely drop them so my things don't have to be from steel but when they brake simply from using it sucks)

-no need to be good for gaming,no need for any camera, mic, does not matter how fat it is
-i'm fine with 16-32gb of memory (may even go with 8gb if necessary)
-no need to last long without recharge(since ill mainly use it at home and if i will use it outside ill use my powerbank thingie to recharge )
-sound does not matter since i will use headphones 95% of the time

?i would love if i could draw/paint (i mean that it would have that feature where the stronger u press while drawing the thicker the lines are)
?would be better if i could insert memory card (or whatever its called) in case my needs changes
? i may drop a little of liquid on it so id love if it would not break from a little touch of coffee or something like that (not planning to drop it in a pool tho)

Barnes Sandra
  • Forum posts: 1

Oct 9, 2015, 2:31:40 PM via Website

The Spidotech Sleek W1 would be a good option for you. It has all the features you need and the price is also within your budget.