[FREE][APP] eVerbs - learn the English irregular verbs

• Replies:0
Rémy Chapelle
  • Forum posts: 1

Aug 7, 2015, 10:09:08 PM via Website

Hello everyone :)

I would like to let you know about an app I created a few months ago. Since then it has been greatly improved, and a few days ago I released an update which amongst other things added an English translation. That's why I had waited to post about it there, and that is why I do this now.

The app is: eVerbs. It is an app which helps you to learn all the English irregular verbs, in an extremely personalizable way. You can choose precizely which verbs you want to learn, choose among many options for the tests (i.e. ask the verbs by increasing or decreasing difficulty, ...) and it also lets you have an overview of your progress with several diagrams.
Here is a video demonstrating it:

Well, it seems that I am not able to post links because I am quite new to this forum, but you can find this app easily by searching for "Rémy Chapelle" on the Play Store (you will see some other apps, but select the one whose title is "eVerbs - irregular verbs". Alternatively, the description in the YouTube video above provides a direct link to the app.

By the way, if you are interested in this app and would like to translate it into your language, please feel free to email me about that! Many thanks!

— modified on Aug 7, 2015, 10:23:27 PM