Samsung Galaxy S6 — Do you satisfy with Galaxy S6 battery life?

• Replies:4
iCEPig
  • Forum posts: 1

Aug 5, 2015, 8:26:23 AM via Website

Not satisfied with battery life of my S6. I’ve ordered a battery case after reading review on XDA.
Any lucky guy out there also receives this Mpj battery case with flip cover? It actually looks pretty cool.

Le Dung
  • Forum posts: 6

Sep 17, 2015, 9:11:16 AM via Website

This battery case with flip cover look nice :) battery life of s6 really not enough to use

Marshall
  • Forum posts: 16

Oct 12, 2015, 6:20:40 PM via Website

S6 is the best android phone of 2015....the batt life isn't that good though compared to LG G4, but hey it has quick charge which is handy

Jaskulski
  • Forum posts: 31

Nov 16, 2016, 12:48:08 PM via Website

I don't like flip covers as an idea. But I'm 100% with you on purchasing the power case.
As I own the S6 I made a bit of a research on the subject. My choice is an extended modular power case. It can give you not just extra battery life, but memory, camera, VR options etc.
I like the Otterbox as a brand by far. But in the sphere of modular cases, I discovered the Nexpaq power case that looks amazing, but it gives only 700mAh. And I also consider I-blades. The nexpaq looks cooler and it has more extensions than the I-blades. But the I-blades case adds more power and a memory card at the same time. I will see how many modules I will need and decide from these 2 choices.
Cheers :)

Duck Chick
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 22, 2016, 4:56:31 AM via Website

I don't want to compare S6 battery life with other brand. S6's battery life is even much shorter than S4. It's may depend on the way I used them, but S6's battery is not as I expected. My S4 was make me so comfortable with its battery life