If you like horror games, please try it out. "Murderer Online"

• Replies:13
Dahae Lee
  • Forum posts: 5

Jul 17, 2015, 8:47:48 AM via Website

Murderer Online, a real-time network action game, is a unique game that every user can be a murderer or a fugitive. After a while, randomly chosen users become murderers or fugitives, so that users who are chosen to be fugitives must run away from murderers in a hospital setting with various geographical features.

While feeling fear and tension by running away from murderers, fugitives can use “View-Jacking” function which allows fugitives to see from the point of murderer’s view, and to use a color of heart, which changes its color by the distance between murders and fugitives. Fugitives also become invisible for a short time or hideaway under a bed or a desk, where hard to be found with crawling or jumping functions. Headsets and earphones will allow users to hear better the sound of footsteps of murderers as the sound gets louder when murderers are close by.

Users who take a role of murder can choose a character among 10 different characters and improve their attack & speed capacity with the points that are accumulated by killing fugitives. The points can be used to catch fugitives quickly or to compete with other murderers in Rumble Mode.

Murder Online can be downloaded at Google Play Store free of charge and more information can be found at our official Facebook.

G.Emily
  • Forum posts: 23

Jul 20, 2015, 8:06:03 AM via Website

Would you like to try another two game? Monster Pop Bubble Buster 2 and Jetboom are games of great fun! Hope you will enjoy them. It is really convenient for you to dwonload them from Google Play!
Here are some screenshots or pictures of these games:
image image

LokySol3
  • Forum posts: 18

Apr 9, 2020, 7:40:08 PM via Website

It doesn't really look scary or something. Not realistic at all.

abdulmalik
  • Forum posts: 43

Apr 20, 2020, 11:18:19 AM via Website

Ok, let me check out now.

thedgames
  • Forum posts: 48

Apr 26, 2020, 4:17:25 PM via Website

Looks good, i will try it

zahirisoolw
  • Forum posts: 15

May 14, 2020, 5:09:27 PM via Website

Looks cool, will check it out.

— modified on May 14, 2020, 5:10:03 PM

GSMjhony
  • Forum posts: 17

May 27, 2020, 12:42:14 AM via Website

will check it out.

NickWhittle
  • Forum posts: 14

May 27, 2020, 5:52:19 PM via Website

Look cool.

vibehemoth
  • Forum posts: 12

Jun 8, 2020, 4:16:54 AM via Website

Oh God. It looks pretty scary for me. Im gonna try it out. I love horror games but it is pretty hard for me to play them jaja the last game I played was Slender Scary Granny. It was pretty good

Nanie
  • Forum posts: 8

Jun 8, 2020, 4:19:11 AM via Website

Is it suitable for children under 18? I intended to let my brother play it

Heiko Scheffler
  • Forum posts: 6

Jun 21, 2020, 7:57:02 PM via Website

Seems to be pretty cool! I will definitely have a look into it.
Have you played "Granny" before? That game give me the creeps!!

Heiko Scheffler
  • Forum posts: 6

Jun 21, 2020, 7:59:26 PM via Website

How old is your brother? I'm way older 18, but when I play "Granny" (and I think this game is similar) , I' have to scream out loud where my 14-Year-old daughter starts smiling :)

jchip
  • Forum posts: 14

Jul 6, 2020, 10:36:48 PM via Website

will try.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 28

Jul 7, 2020, 5:17:57 AM via Website

ok, i will try it