[GAME] ZigZag- A unique, fast-paced, touch game

• Replies:2
Sahil Kanjiyani
  • Forum posts: 2

Jun 11, 2015, 7:38:00 AM via Website

My app name is ZigZag. To find it on the play store, search "zigzag bbc" and its the first one!

This is a simple and fast-paced game that is meant to be played on-the-go as a game usually lasts less than 20 seconds.
The main point of the game is to keep your finger inside a quickly winding and turning path.
Watch as it zigs and zags to make cool designs, but don't lift your finger!
You can even collect gems along the way to increase your score and experience special effects!
This challenges reaction time and coordination, making the game fun and hopefully addicting.
Additionally, the choice of various difficulties makes the challenge suitable for everyone.
And a scoring system keeps you coming back for more so you can beat your friends' highest scores!

This app is unique because it uses touch in an innovative way. Flappy Bird used taps, Temple Run used swipes, and this used a continuous press to interact with the on-screen environment.
The continuous connection with the screen is engaging and incredibly immersive. And the majority of 5 star ratings show that users are liking the concept!

Feedback is much appreciated!

Glenn Schoonover
  • Forum posts: 26

Jun 13, 2015, 5:14:44 AM via Website

I have to admit, this is a really cool app. As I am sure you are aware, the graphics are offsetting at first but definitely awesome.

Sahil Kanjiyani
  • Forum posts: 2

Jun 13, 2015, 7:40:07 AM via Website

Thanks, means a lot!